Go sustainable, effortlessly
Attach pledges like tree planting and ocean plastic cleanup to your products in seconds. Work with the world’s most efficient NGOs.
More customer engagement
Let customers track the unique impact of their purchases, and have them engage with your brand every time they do so.
Insightful, actionable data
See and share your total impact, and gain insight into your customers' behavior in order to sell more, and at higher prices.
About Verdn — products with impact
⭑ SECOND PLACE WINNER IN SHOPIFY’S 2020 APP CHALLENGE ⭑
Go Sustainable. Effortlessly.
Add pledges like tree planting, ocean plastic cleanup, and COVID-19 relief to some or all of your products. Let customers engage with and track their impacts post-purchase. Strengthen your brand by taking part in their positive impact journey.
Consumers demand more sustainable products, and are willing to pay more for them. Verdn makes it effortless for you to leapfrog the competition and have a huge, positive impact with every sale of products of your choice. Become a store associated with radical transparency, and engage with your customers long-term as they track their unique impacts.
- Fully managed end-to-end process
- Three types of audited impacts by world-leading organizations
- Attach pledges to individual products
- Select between different tiers of impact, each with useful, real-life equivalents (e.g. 10 kg of ocean plastic equals 800 bottles’ worth), starting at $0.75
- Put customizable impact badges on your product pages
- Post-purchase user journey for customers to engage with their impact, and your brand, on unique tracking dashboards.
- Merchant dashboard with macro-data, stats, and order logs
- Billing through Shopify. No external invoicing
- Tree planting, through Eden Reforestation Projects
- Ocean Plastic Cleanup, through Empower AS
- COVID-19 Relief, through United Nations Foundation
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Customers shop as usual (no extra steps during checkout)
- Products with impact have badges that informs customers of their sustainability
- Post-purchase, customers are invited to engage with their impact on a unique tracking dashboard. Your brand is an active part of this journey
- All impact fees are collated and charged through Shopify
HOW DOES VERDN HELP YOU?
Verdn helps you sell more, and earn more per sale
- By offering sustainable products you increase your conversion rate
- Customers are willing to pay more for sustainable products
Verdn helps strengthen your customer relationships
- Your brand stays top-of-mind whenever customers track their impacts
- You become a brand associated with radical transparency
Verdn gives you useful data
- Use total impact figures to build your sustainability story
- Get insights into consumer behavior and charge your customers what they are willing to pay for impact products
Verdn’s mission is to enable merchants to sell products that are net-good to the world, in an effort to make consumerism sustainable. We only work with audited, highly-regarded charities and impact partners, and all our data integrations are proprietary. Verdn is a UK limited company (14222275).
Pricing 14-day free trial
Fees apply per impact product sold
Up to 10 impact products
Up to 100 orders with impact products, per month
Premium Early Bird
Fees apply per impact product sold
Unlimited impact products
Up to 1,000 orders with impact products, per month
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Fresh Fish Fast
This app is fantastic and the team behind it has been a thrill to work with. The ability to help the oceans works perfectly in tandem with our companies striving to sell only sustainable seafood. I am really looking forward to what they have in store for the future with Verdn.
Shady Rays® | Polarized Sunglasses
Verdn is an awesome app. Chris and Rory have been fantastic to work with and our customers have loved following along with the Ocean Plastic Cleanup.
This is a fantastic app with a great team. I wanted the badge to be displayed as bottle count instead of kg and they wrote custom code for me within an hour.