Widgetic (Video Player)

Developer
Widgetic
2.1
June 9, 2021

I can't get this app to even download to my store? I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong but it doesn't work for me

Crate&Crown
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
Widgetic replied June 11, 2021

Hi there. We had gone through maintenance but the app should be downloadable to your site now, thanks for your patience!

October 22, 2020

Receiving an error message when trying to access the app's dashboard. None of the videos previously loaded to my store have disappeared.Have contacted the support team did not receive a confirmation email of message sent nor a reply from them regarding my inquiry

Mutual Gains
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Widgetic replied October 22, 2020

Just a quick note to let you know the issue has been addressed.

May 24, 2020

Not that great of an app, sure it can do some things, but its a real hassle to embed and do things I wanted to do on my site, asked for a refund still haven't heard back from the developer, went to Shopify to help, if that doesn't work a bank dispute will follow.

Lustful Paradise
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Widgetic replied May 28, 2020

We're sorry to hear you weren't able to embed the app as needed. Please note Shopify is in charge of billings and they have issued the refund timely.

Please see our embed guide if you're open to give it a second try. Thanks!

September 21, 2019

Exactly what I was looking for to add video to my products. Amazed at how easy it is to use. And there's free option that works great. Thanks so much.

Priceless Little Things
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited June 4, 2019

Just bought this , seems to work , I am embedding Youtube. I have the same gripe with this as the audio player, no volume control !?
Also the play button does not work to start a video unless its already been started with the youtube play button which is confusing.
****Responding to answer****
Basically you are saying that an app that plays sound does not need a volume control...makes no sense , not everyone is browsing on a phone.
Why do ALL other sites that play audio have an Volume control ?
I never touch the main volume of my audio interface , i set the volume on each playing app , should without a doubt be an option.

LalalandAudio
Iceland
Time spent using app: 19 days
Widgetic replied June 4, 2019

Hey there. Right now we provide a mute button for those moments when someone wants to completely mute an audio, but still keep the volume of their machine intact. We'll add a volume button in the future.