Widgetic (Video Player)

Widgetic (Video Player)

by Widgetic

Use video to showcase your product's features.

LalalandAudio

Just bought this , seems to work , I am embedding Youtube. I have the same gripe with this as the audio player, no volume control !?
Also the play button does not work to start a video unless its already been started with the youtube play button which is confusing.
****Responding to answer****
Basically you are saying that an app that plays sound does not need a volume control...makes no sense , not everyone is browsing on a phone.
Why do ALL other sites that play audio have an Volume control ?
I never touch the main volume of my audio interface , i set the volume on each playing app , should without a doubt be an option.

June 4, 2019

Hey there. As I mentioned in the other app, we don't provide volume control because people use devices to control volume. With video is even clearer - on mobile they get the standard players provided by Android and iOS.

We do however provide a mute button for those moments when someone wants to completely mute an audio, but still keep the volume of their machine intact.

Today Arcade

Easy to use app, Horrible loading speeds. Practically un-usable on product pages. Only loads half the time... Have tried small videos, 5G internet, and hosting from IG or a computer upload. If a customer can't see the video in a timely matter, you just lost a sale. However if you use a Youtube hosted video, it's decent! They need a better local CDN probably.

May 31, 2019

Hey there. We are using a CDN, provided by CloudFlare and your files are hosted on BlackBlaze when we host them. It's best if you optimise your video for the web for customers that are on a slow connection.

Alternatively we're planning to iterate on how the videos load with a streaming functionality, but that's a story for another day. :-)

BerryBliss

I don't normally write reviews without being asked by the app devs. But in this case, I had too. I only need one vid for this store and the youtube vid looked cheap and unprofessional. I noticed this app on my shopify dashboard for another site of mine and thought I'd try it out on this site. It put the last finishing touches on my site. Looks like a million bucks. Free and super easy to use and it looks legit. 5 stars all day, this app is a major win!

Evangeloom

I literally downloaded this app a few minutes ago and I'm already in love with it! This app answered my prayers!! No more YouTube direct embeds, which hurt conversions and Vimeo is too expensive.

SharkVape

Cumple a la perfección su cometido, da la opción de distintos templates de vídeos y se muestra a la perfección

MyShopppy

Great app, extremely convenient, easy to use and the support team is super helpful! We've been using the free version for a little while, but the upgrade was necessary, 1GB is enough to start with and test the app, but eventually you will need more!

CoCo Hauteur

Super easy to use and very effective at promoting products. I almost want to keep this app a secret because it will strengthen our competition haha

Outmeout London

A lifesaver! Very simple to use and it has so many great features to seamlessly integrate your own videos without using YouTube, resulting in a very professional way to show your products. Still using the free version and I have 1GB to upload my videos, which is enough for all of them, but will soon upgrade to paid version so to get them from my instagram account. I'd give it 10 stars if I could! Keep up the good work!