4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for boosting sales, noting noticeable increases within a week of use. It's praised for its ease of setup, user-friendliness, and customization options that align with store branding. The app provides social proof and reviews, building customer trust effectively, especially at checkout. The support team is frequently commended for their responsiveness. The app is free, multilingual, and particularly beneficial for small businesses.

September 28, 2020

Great app. Many customization possibilities and great graphics when compared to other similar apps. Also, FREE.

Designer Supplied
About 20 hours using the app
January 11, 2022

Es una aplicación que cumple la función mas importante generar conversión y ademas es gratis, soporte técnico profesional y rápido 100%.

Farren Store
Chile
About 19 hours using the app
September 16, 2021

I used the app I love it simple and easy to use. Thanks for what you do I look forward to using your other applications

Best Buy Pet Supply
About 19 hours using the app
January 1, 2023

It is an excellent app it helps me a lot in my sales. I highly recommend it for e-commerce, especially who have just started their online store.

MalkJewelry
United Arab Emirates
About 18 hours using the app
Edited March 9, 2021

Twas great at first. But after a week or so, it just doesn't work most times. I think it's good to have that in mind....

Wisewood Living
21 days using the app
Conversion Bear replied March 9, 2021

Hi there,
thanks for reporting the issue and sharing your concern.

There are 2 possible reasons for pop ups no shows:

(1) All pop ups were seen by a specific customer

The app works in every new session.
We automatically hide pop ups a specific customer has seen in previous sessions.

As you're visiting your store often, you probably seen all existing pop ups.

I would recommend testing the app through incognito mode to simulate a new customer visit - that might help.

(2) No orders to show from the last 30 days

As I visited your store I noticed Shopify does not return any results for orders made in the last 30 days.

That means that, as far as we know, there are no store orders made hence no pop ups to show them in.

As you are only using orders pop ups - that means pop ups won't show at all.

Did you have any orders in the last 30 days?
If so, I should notify Shopify about a potential bug in this case.

If not, no worries! you can turn on add to cart pop ups instead of orders pop ups.

I hope my message went through - we have followed up through email as well.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Our team is at your service 🤝
Lynda.

August 27, 2021

Great app. Can't believe it is free. Their support team is even helping me with some CSS to change image layouts which I truly appreciate.

Légère Reeds
About 15 hours using the app
November 7, 2020

Easy to use and to install, the customer service is really good and replied to me in a few seconds .

Bracelet éternel
About 12 hours using the app
January 7, 2022

Sorry, i can't give more than 5 stars. Really easy to install, perfect to use. And best, it is free. I'll have a chock on the other app. Thanks.

L'atelier by Tournant
About 5 hours using the app
May 3, 2021

Just amazing this one application.It can help you achieve a lot of conversion in your store.I just installed it and frankly it will help me a lot.

EdeneoSkin
5 days using the app
Edited January 6, 2022

Absolutely a perfect application . Very easy to install. Really happy with the app. Going to be using it for a long time for sure.

DIVISIMI