Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

by Vimeo, Inc.

Turn your Product Photos into Sale-Making Videos in Minutes!

In The Grind Coffee Company

I would like to give a better rating however I can't upload my created videos to YouTube. Even after submitting a ticket, there was no response.

November 9, 2020

Thank you for reaching out to us & for providing your feedback about our app. We’re sorry to learn that you're having issues. That shouldn’t happen! Since posting this review, have your issues been resolved on their own or by our support team? Please let us know!

TerryRM Designs

I am currently on a free trial, prior to buying the app. Not all features are available, but it's easy to make videos. However, NONE OF THE UPLOAD/SHARE FUNCTIONALITY works. How am I supposed to determine if I want to purchase this for my website if a basic functionality doesn't work? Also, there seems to be no support while on the free trial. I would love to purchase if I knew that this was a supported and fully functional app.

October 28, 2020

Thank you for your review. For your awareness, Videofy is a free beta product and doesn't currently offer a paid subscription or trial. Please reach out to us directly by opening Videofy and clicking on Settings --> Contact Support so we can further assist you in resolving your issue.

qring store

the videos are great but I couldn't upload to Facebook properly cause it appeared as a link to your dashboard and didn't appear in FB as a regular vid. when I tried again I was asked basically to let the app see & MANAGE all my FB business content. you should ask that before you waste ppls time...

October 21, 2020

Oh no! We’re sorry to learn that you are having issues. Please reach out to us directly by opening Videofy and clicking on Settings --> Contact Support so we can further assist you.

bargains2shop

Video making is very easy , great feature. However, having an issue playing videos in shopify ? Anyone with a similar situation ?

October 20, 2020

Simple y Creativa

Easy to make the videos, but they do not play at all. The image of the video is a static image, like the product pics.

October 18, 2020

Portraits & Co

Not as advertised - also i unstalled the app and it messed up my mobile menu where the mobile menu overlaps the product image - it was confirmed by Shopify that this was due to Magisto - can someone help me remove the magisto code to resolve this

September 7, 2020

With Videofy, you can create and and share beautiful and effective videos on social media, and embed it anywhere in your store using a code snippet. Due to technical constraints, we can’t guarantee that the auto-embed feature will work with every Shopify theme out there. You can remove the videos that you tried to auto-embed, and still enjoy Videofy’s other publishing options. For removing our code from your site, our support team can help easily do it! Please reach out to us directly at: https://bit.ly/2ZkAY4c with your contact details.

Heather Jordan Jewelry

I had trouble getting the text colored so I tried to get help and was very disappointed to find their "help" was a service ticket system, which means a very long wait time for actual help. After I posted my first review here, I was given a work-around-- a page was emailed to me that should have actually appeared on their help page (if they had one). Why did I have to open a service ticket to receive that? It should be easily accessible so users can help themselves without having to wait for someone to answer a service ticket! I sent a follow-up question after the first response I received but it's been 2 days and I still haven't gotten an answer to that question, specifically, why the colors on the Theme Customization page won't save! As I said before, I'm happy to continue upgrading my reviews but I really need someone to address this! It takes far too long to get help with this app.

July 25, 2019

Thanks for reaching out. We’re sorry to hear about your experience with our App. We’ve recently launched a FREE beta Videofy version and are constantly working on improving our product and developing new features.
Our user’s feedback is extremely valuable to us and we make sure to reply to every inquiry we receive during our hours of operation - Sunday to Thursday, 05:00 - 15:00 (UTC/GMT).
As for your inquiry, all of our video styles are customizable and allow you to change the fonts and colors of your video. During the editing process and using the Advanced text mode, you can add up to 5 text boxes, resize and move them across the screen to set their position. You can also change the font, fill color, adjust the text alignment and do much more!
I noticed that our Support team has replied to your ticket with a detailed explanation. Feel free to get back to them with any other question - Good luck with your videos!