Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

by Vimeo, Inc.

Turn your Product Photos into Sale-Making Videos in Minutes!

Refinemylook

So far very nice very beautiful presentation. Now you need extensions Pinterest and Instagram love i

November 24, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to read that you are enjoying our app! Your input will be taken into consideration as we’re constantly working on improving our product and service. Is there something else that we could do to turn this 4-star rating into a 5-star rating?

tea-immunity.in

I made a few videos in quick time. IT has integrated well with Shopify and made it very simple to make videos. It would be great to add my logo. Nice app. Certainly enjoyed this.

October 28, 2020

We are happy to read that you are enjoying our app and appreciate that you've left us a review. Please know that your logo can be added to your video during the editing stage by clicking on Video Settings --> Highlight the Logo Box --> Edit (to upload your Logo)

Aesthetic Cover

I love this how ever there is a glitch that doesn't allow my customers to listen to the music i selected. It's not a 9:16 image. Even if it was there's no sound option when my customers play it.

October 25, 2020

Thank you for your review. Please reach out to us directly by opening Videofy and clicking on Settings --> Contact Support so we can further assist you in resolving this issue.

Hometech

I used the app to make vids of photos, works good. Keep improvin, good work thanks! im trying to edit videos here not sure if i can do it only 15 mins in app

October 15, 2020

Our app uses advanced technology Artificial Intelligence to create your movie. If you’d like to make changes, you can do so after the initial rendering by tapping ‘Edit’. You can shorten, extend, or select different parts of your video clips using the trim tool. Is there something else that we could do to turn this 4-star rating into a 5-star rating?

Garden & Pet Supplies

Brilliant App only just started using but can see instant benefits.
Would be 5 Star if the videos had more customization (as in allowing more images or different music than standard).* *After the reply I can now do these things, however downloading the video/uploading to instagram/uploading to collections part of my shopify site remains an issue for me.

September 29, 2020

Thank you for your updated review. We currently do not offer downloads to your local storage nor do we support uploading to Instagram at this time. In regards to uploading to your collections on Shopify, please contact us directly by opening Videofy and clicking on Settings --> Contact Support so we can assist and help to resolve this for you.

Cherie Fit

Very easy to do. Only problem is that we should be able to place the video in the Home Page in a specific place of our choice. I couldn´t do that.

September 6, 2020

Oh no! We’re sorry to learn that you are having issues. That shouldn’t happen! Feel free to reach out to us directly by opening Videofy and clicking on Settings --> Contact Support so we can troubleshoot and help resolve the issue.

essential variety

The app is awesome I can see my videos on a Facebook page I manage but not on my product shopify store or YouTube page.

August 30, 2020

Jackson Family group LLC

I really like this app! I can actually see the creation in real time. Being able to simply create a video for your products is amazing!

August 26, 2020

Thank you - happy to read that you are enjoying our app! Is there something else that we could do to turn this 4-star rating into a 5-star rating?

Fresh Squeeze Fashions

So far, so good to start generating a small bit of advertising, until business grows, and merchant becomes more aware on how to further formulate on YouTube. Thank you.

August 24, 2020

Thank you - happy to read that you are off to a good start! Is there something else that we could do to turn this 4-star rating into a 5-star rating?

imenttop

August 3, 2020

Thank you for your review. Is there something else that we could do to turn this good 4-star rating into the best 5-star rating?

Previous 1 3 4 5