Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

Vimeo Create ‑ Video Maker

by Vimeo, Inc.

Turn your Product Photos into Stunning Videos that Sell!

DelaCollections

The first video made with this App looks really great and professional. I just downloaded it so I hope it the good feeling I have continues

Reihani Design

I used this app to help me to make video for Shopify. I like it that it makes it possible to make video without experience. It could be easier if there were more video options.

February 23, 2021

Thank you - happy to read that you are enjoying our app! Is there something else that we could do to turn this 4-star rating into a 5-star rating?

Buzybunch

I really like this app as it is easy to use. It will be good if there is regular updates on the template and content

February 15, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We’ll forward it along to our product team—we’re constantly working on improving, and we appreciate the input. We’re available for further inquiries or feedback at https://vimeo.com/help/contact.

JM Sails and Bags

Trying new things and it works ok for the moment, thanks. Have to get around a bit but it looks easy even for a complete computer beginner like me. Have to see how it goes with Shopify now...

February 2, 2021

BrownEyedNaturalsCo

This one video has already helped me save so much time. Now I can create in minutes, rather than hours. Can't wait to see what else is available (I know I've barely scratched the surface!). I'll likely update my review once I've had a chance to play with it some more. For now, VERY impressed!

January 17, 2021

Refinemylook

So far very nice very beautiful presentation. Now you need extensions Pinterest and Instagram love i

November 24, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to read that you are enjoying our app! Your input will be taken into consideration as we’re constantly working on improving our product and service. Is there something else that we could do to turn this 4-star rating into a 5-star rating?

tea-immunity.in

I made a few videos in quick time. IT has integrated well with Shopify and made it very simple to make videos. It would be great to add my logo. Nice app. Certainly enjoyed this.

October 28, 2020

We are happy to read that you are enjoying our app and appreciate that you've left us a review. Please know that your logo can be added to your video during the editing stage by clicking on Video Settings --> Highlight the Logo Box --> Edit (to upload your Logo)

Aesthetic Cover

I love this how ever there is a glitch that doesn't allow my customers to listen to the music i selected. It's not a 9:16 image. Even if it was there's no sound option when my customers play it.

October 25, 2020

Thank you for your review. Please reach out to us directly by opening Videofy and clicking on Settings --> Contact Support so we can further assist you in resolving this issue.

Hometech

I used the app to make vids of photos, works good. Keep improvin, good work thanks! im trying to edit videos here not sure if i can do it only 15 mins in app

October 15, 2020

Our app uses advanced technology Artificial Intelligence to create your movie. If you’d like to make changes, you can do so after the initial rendering by tapping ‘Edit’. You can shorten, extend, or select different parts of your video clips using the trim tool. Is there something else that we could do to turn this 4-star rating into a 5-star rating?

Garden & Pet Supplies

Brilliant App only just started using but can see instant benefits.
Would be 5 Star if the videos had more customization (as in allowing more images or different music than standard).* *After the reply I can now do these things, however downloading the video/uploading to instagram/uploading to collections part of my shopify site remains an issue for me.

September 29, 2020

Thank you for your updated review. We currently do not offer downloads to your local storage nor do we support uploading to Instagram at this time. In regards to uploading to your collections on Shopify, please contact us directly by opening Videofy and clicking on Settings --> Contact Support so we can assist and help to resolve this for you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6