Viral Loops

Viral Loops

by Viral loops

Referral marketing for everyone

acekool

they charge your credit card without notification after your trial ends....just ss rude... I'll never use this again

Blink Apparel

The Viral Loops app has completely changed our digital marketing game - and has been incredibly useful. We've run one campaign so far and already tripled our email list! In addition, Savvas & George were there personally helping me on chat whenever I had some issues or code to tweak. I would highly recommend installing Viral Loops to your Shopify store, you will be amazed by the app itself and how real referral marketing works! A+++ UX, Integration and support!

Smartfits

Wow this app actually works! Unlike the other apps of this kind this is very easy to use. I just followed the guide and everything else is automatic. It creates unique coupons and links for every single user without bugs.
I have it 2 days and my sales increased 15%.
Thanks i hope it will continue to work this way

Smartfits

When i firstly added the app i was thinking about the way it will actually work.
But it exceeded my expectations. It works brilliantly!
When someone fill out the form, the app automatically creates a unique coupon for the user and a unique link so he can refer to his friends to get the credit of the sales!
And when the user successfully completes the goals he gets rewarded with other coupons! It also sends emails to the users with the actual information that he needs.
This is brilliant. I basically have free sales from the visitors of your website as a result my conversion rates are higher and my marketing costs are lower.
I recommend this to everyone that wants to maximize profits and get more sales just with an app.