Visitors Counter Increase sale

Visitors Counter Increase sale

by Great Apps Factory

Grow your sales using social proof with visitor counter

Billoy

As far as the setting up is concerned, i'd say is super easy and fats. Can't tell about effectiveness yet.

Shop On In

Very easy to use, easy to install, clean look which makes it very professional. I 100% recommend this app..

April 16, 2021

Our Visitor Counter APP for the Shopify team is very happy with your review 🤩, thanks for the motivation boost!

Stalids5

Super Easy to use, very quick processing just in a few seconds. Not know the effect yet but hopefully it's good.

Jim Ban

Easy to configure, nice and efficient support service!

58 Days Baby

Very recommended!! great customer service. can be integrated with custom page app. just email them and they will install it for u

Mattle

This app is useful and the support is great, eager to help and solve problems. Thank you to the team

Forest Glory

Works great and is very simple while still having lots of options. Requested installation on a product based home page and I received a quick correspondence and resolution.

Simply Carbon Fiber

Fast tweaks to a small placement inquiry I wanted!

Quick Canvas Prints

I had an issue setting up the app in my store and Kurvi helped me right away. He did a great job and the attention he brings is awesome!

Landeau Jewelery

Great App helps marketing our products

Previous 1