Visitors Counter Increase sale

Visitors Counter Increase sale | Reviews

by Great Apps Factory

Grow your sales using social proof with visitor counter

The T-shirt Therapist

Wonderful app! The easiest to use of its kind. I love having the information this app provides, and I haven't had any issues.

Exceptional Supplements

This is one of my favorite apps. I just love having this information. And I checked many other apps, and only this one would let me put the counter where I wanted.

CBD the Homeless Can Afford

This app is literally perfect at what does and even better than that. I tried pretty much all the other counter apps first, and only this one does what I wanted it to do. Thank you for making it!

Angelina Belle Boutique

This app is exactly what I was looking for. Support was friendly and quick... the staff helped me with placement, so the widget appears just where I wanted to help provide urgency and increase conversions. I definitely recommend this app!

PODS 24 7

Very easy to use, easy to install, clean look which makes it very professional. I 100% recommend this app..

Billoy

As far as the setting up is concerned, i'd say is super easy and fats. Can't tell about effectiveness yet.

Shop On In

April 16, 2021

Our Visitor Counter APP for the Shopify team is very happy with your review 🤩, thanks for the motivation boost!

Stalids5

Super Easy to use, very quick processing just in a few seconds. Not know the effect yet but hopefully it's good.

Jim Ban

Easy to configure, nice and efficient support service!

58 Days Baby

Very recommended!! great customer service. can be integrated with custom page app. just email them and they will install it for u

Previous 1