Visual Merchandiser

Visual Merchandiser

by SLTWTR Creative Agency

Beautify your product collections, with ease!

Elie Tahari

Love this app but it seems to be experiencing an issue right now and is no longer usable unfortunately. It's no longer displaying correct stock levels, just say 0. I go to upgrade, but it's not allowing me to do so.

October 16, 2020

Unfortunately, due to recent Shopify API updates, we ran into difficulties and because of this we temporarily had to remove the display price and inventory levels for products option. Our development team is fully aware of all the specific issues our customers are facing and are currently repairing the data. We hope to have it fully fixed shortly. We apologize as we know you are a faithful user of our app. We will send out an update as soon as our system becomes stable which we assure you will be very soon.

Trotters Childrenswear

This app has made merchandising our collection pages exponentially easier! We are now able to hide unavailable products, apply a wide range of filters/sorts as well as simply apply drag and drop. When we wanted a particular functionality, we reached out to the app developers who added and deployed it within 24hrs!
Great app and great support, would definitely recommend!

Onzie

I like to use this app for merchandising large categories. It'd be nice to have the image aspect ratio offer smaller sizes so I could view multiple rows without scrolling. Overall, this app has made my visual merchandising much faster! Would definitely recommend!

InfinityHut2

Clean, easy to use, and does the job very well. Makes merchandising easier and faster. Highly recommended.

Faherty Brand

This merch tool is life changing. It has made our team's job so much easier and more enjoyable as we manage hundreds of product SKUs and variants. It has immediately improved how good the site looks and feels a few days into using it. Having the price visible while organizing is also an amazing feature for us as Shopify's default merch tools are extremely limiting and don't cater to sites with many products that need to be grouped and moved frequently.

BB Dakota

This app has been a total game changer. As a one-man show of our E-Commerce site, this app has been integral to saving time and making the merchandising process more efficient. The various sorting abilities help me be both smarter and more strategic. Now having used this tool on a daily basis, it is almost impossible to imagine merchandising our site without it. With a large product assortment and high number of collections, this tool has satisfied all my merchandising needs. Couldn't recommend enough!

Velvet by Graham & Spencer

So easy to use. Makes merchandising much faster. Love it. A big improvement over the native merchandising option in Shopify. Game changer.