Visual Search

Visual Search

by Shopix

AI-powered lens search for your store - snap photos to shop

BusDeals

This app never worked. Asked for support, never got an answer. Would not recommend this app or this developer.

stilyo

OMG I can't believe I only found out about this app! It's AMAZING for search. I wish I've found it 2 years ago. A MUST for every store with many products.

Thank you so much for this incredible app <3

VPARTS

This app has made a lot of difference in my site and even for my retail store. It used to take a lot of time to find an item when a sample was brought by a customer. But no more now. Their support is also very good. I suggested a function be added and in a few days they did and it works perfectly.

Swifteria

Great customer service and great app. It deserves the 5 Stars. I emailed them several times, including helping me to set up the button with my theme and they did it, even for other issues. Definitely, suggest this plugin, will help your site to catch up with the technology.

Golden Nile

Great customer service and great app. It deserve the 5 Stars. I emailed them for some issues we had and they fixed it right away. Overall its a great app to use.

Designer Wallcoverings and Fabrics

This is one of the best apps I have ever used.

It accomplishes a very comlicated task with ease and it requires virtually nothing from the user.

My wallpaper business was looking for a tool like this for years. We spent thousands developing a prototype ourselves.

This tool saved us time and money! Our clients love it.

SAREEO

It gave our customers absolutely matched query what they are looking for. working great for mobile or desktop devices. good speed even if have 25000+ SKUs.. looking forward for their next great app :)

Moda Mania

Really FAST AMAZING APP ! Support really GREAT and solve me a problem in 2 minutes! AMAZING !!! I love this app!

Maison Valentina

Good idea, bit slow and loads products that are disabled on the store. With come improvements it couls be good!

Focallure Beauty

Search by image feels so intuitive! I’m using visual search for a while when shopping on Amazon & Asos, thanks to you, my customers can also have this great experience

Previous 1