Visual Search

Visual Search

by Shopix

Let shoppers buy your products with just a smartphone picture

Swifteria

Great customer service and great app. It deserve the 5 Stars. I emailed them for some issues we had and they fixed it right away. Overall its a great app to use.

Golden Nile

Designer Wallcoverings and Fabrics

This is one of the best apps I have ever used.

It accomplishes a very comlicated task with ease and it requires virtually nothing from the user.

My wallpaper business was looking for a tool like this for years. We spent thousands developing a prototype ourselves.

This tool saved us time and money! Our clients love it.

SAREEO

It gave our customers absolutely matched query what they are looking for. working great for mobile or desktop devices. good speed even if have 25000+ SKUs.. looking forward for their next great app :)

Moda Mania

Really FAST AMAZING APP ! Support really GREAT and solve me a problem in 2 minutes! AMAZING !!! I love this app!

Maison Valentina

Good idea, bit slow and loads products that are disabled on the store. With come improvements it couls be good!

Focallure Beauty

Search by image feels so intuitive! I’m using visual search for a while when shopping on Amazon & Asos, thanks to you, my customers can also have this great experience

FuzWeb

What a great app , easy to install, had a few glitches initially where some stuff wasn't working with our theme we have installed, but the customer support is amazing Maor got back to us right away and was able to rapidly solve our little hiccups and had us back on track in less than one hour response time.Also the app is so easy for the customer to use, we tried it out with several different photos. We recommend this app because it is simple to use and the customer support from the App developers is swift and effective. Look forward to our future collaboration Maor!

NS תזונת ספורט

so I've just enabled the app in my site, the return customers loved it! they saw some cool new products in Garmin's instagram profile, looked for products in my site and they were amazed! thanks! looking forward to see how it increase sales!