Sync to Wave

Sync to Wave | Reviews

by Wave Sync

Sync orders and payouts into Wave Accounting

The Fighting Irish Martins

Exactly what I needed. Was paying so much money for Quickbooks subscription and Bookkeep (like $70 CAD/mo), now I use Wave for free (I like the app better too). And this app works perfectly to sync my invoices to Wave. Set it up yesterday and was working great today. Just be sure to match up your accounts in the setup process and everything works flawlessly. Also note it does not transfer historical data. I exported my orders/reports by month from Shopify and entered that data manually by month in Wave for this fiscal year so far (Jan-Oct). It's not the most exact but fine enough records for my needs as a sole proprietorship. Highly recommended app for small biz owners who either want or need to, for financial reasons, handle their own bookkeeping. :) Thanks for this great app!

Cheerfetti Gift Co.

This app was easy to install and worked great! Support team was helpful as well when I had a question about how fees were accounted for.

Souten Clothing Co

doesn't work as intended - won't import transactions that have already occured, may only do future ones.
Also, imports them as actual transactions, rather than an option to import them as sales with pending payment (to be paid when payout is processed).

January 8, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.
To be honest - from one ethical small business owner to another - it's very hurtful to receive these one star reviews claiming "it does not work", when in fact it works great, just does not offer "exactly" what you were looking for.

I can see that you wrote this review within 8 minutes of installing the app and without reaching out to us at all. We are always happy to assist with any questions, enquiries and setup instructions. Also, we constantly accept feature requests and deliver these features in a timely manner.

Historical sync is currently not supported, but we are working on this feature.
Meanwhile, we have systems to achieve this and we have helped customers to achieve this in the past.
In regards to the feedback on "imports them as actual transactions" - this is actually the behaviour that most of our customers want and as advised by the accountants.

I'm sorry that the app could not meet your expectations. Please feel free to reach out to our support any time and we'd love to help you.

All the best!