Web‑Stat. Know your visitors!

Web‑Stat. Know your visitors!

by WEB-STAT

Know your visitors & Grow your site. Add Web-Stat for free!

Old Postcards

I had been looking for an app like this for a long time, several I tried just did not suit or were very complicated to analyse the results. This app is excellent! So glad I found it and I have had no hesitation in choosing the paid for version - at under 5 dollars you can't really complain at that! The customer service is truly exceptional; I received a reply within minutes after emailing them and Olivier was very helpful and efficient. If you're looking for an app to analyse your visitor traffic in real time and lots of other information, go for this one - I give it 5 stars!

June 10, 2020

Thank you very much for the kind review and the five stars! We are glad you like our application :)

David Francis

Oliver has been very helpful in making sure the Web-Stat app functions the way I need it to function to give me the best reporting possible. He was able to adjust the app so that my customers are identified with their login information instead of just a visitor number! I am still in the trial of this app but the more I explore it, the more convinced I am that I will keep it!

ChakraDreams

Excellent, I've used this since I had a site with another e-comm platform and it has always been very useful with great insights.

May 31, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and the great rating. We really appreciate it :)