Web‑Stat. Know your visitors!

Web‑Stat. Know your visitors!

by WEB-STAT

Know your visitors & Grow your site. Add Web-Stat for free!

Endless Etc Engraving

I needed to track where I was losing customers within the site navigation so I wanted to set up converter tracking. Being that I'm not a coder, Olivier stepped in and between he and his colleagues set up the feature so that it worked with my website. It is Awesome! Thanks so much to Olivier and the WEB-STAT crew! EXCELLENT customer service and the app is outstanding.
Victor
endless-etc.myshopify.com

February 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review and the 5-star rating for our Web-Stat app! We are so glad that we were able to make the app work the way you wanted it to. Also, the changes we made for you will benefit all other Shopify users, so it's a win all around :)

Old Postcards

I had been looking for an app like this for a long time, several I tried just did not suit or were very complicated to analyse the results. This app is excellent! So glad I found it and I have had no hesitation in choosing the paid for version - at under 5 dollars you can't really complain at that! The customer service is truly exceptional; I received a reply within minutes after emailing them and Olivier was very helpful and efficient. If you're looking for an app to analyse your visitor traffic in real time and lots of other information, go for this one - I give it 5 stars!

June 10, 2020

Thank you very much for the kind review and the five stars! We are glad you like our application :)

David Francis

Oliver has been very helpful in making sure the Web-Stat app functions the way I need it to function to give me the best reporting possible. He was able to adjust the app so that my customers are identified with their login information instead of just a visitor number! I am still in the trial of this app but the more I explore it, the more convinced I am that I will keep it!

ChakraDreams

Excellent, I've used this since I had a site with another e-comm platform and it has always been very useful with great insights.

May 31, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and the great rating. We really appreciate it :)