Wholesale Pricing Manager

Wholesale Pricing Manager

by SpurIT

Wholesale Pricing and Wholesale Membership Groups Manager

Nachschubmeister

This is a great app and it has a great customer support. It solved a complex problem on my store. Highly recommended!

Leessa

Amazing support, great app, lifesaver for our business. Solves a lot of problems that we had with discounts for individuals.

Southern Bullets

extremely confusing and over complicated.. it doesn't allow my customers to get a better discount if they spend more on their purchase. I thought this was a tiered system but its now.

Kabukithemes

Stumbled upon this app while researching whole sale discounts for a client. The app does exactly what we need and support is great, 5-star service!

Vape Motion

Excellent app with lots of features, especially the automatic email!

Lingua Nigra

This app makes having a wholesale section super easy. It is simple to install and has ways to customize it to your site. Not only is all this FREE, but Julia at customer service was super patient and helpful (because sometimes I get tired and don't read the directions). Thanks. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Socheap89

As always.. Thank you for creating an amazing app.. FOR FREE!!!

Aroma God

This is exactly what we needed. Simple and effective.

Bear Essentials Clothing

the best app for wholesale by a mile

Canine Community

We were able to implement our Pet Partners program quickly and easily using this App and the new "editable" widget feature allows us to deliver custom messages to our users. Great!

John www.wholedognow.com