Wholesale Pricing Manager

Wholesale Pricing Manager

by SpurIT

Wholesale Pricing and Wholesale Membership Groups Manager

Kabukithemes

Stumbled upon this app while researching whole sale discounts for a client. The app does exactly what we need and support is great, 5-star service!

Vape Motion

Excellent app with lots of features, especially the automatic email!

Lingua Nigra

This app makes having a wholesale section super easy. It is simple to install and has ways to customize it to your site. Not only is all this FREE, but Julia at customer service was super patient and helpful (because sometimes I get tired and don't read the directions). Thanks. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Socheap89

As always.. Thank you for creating an amazing app.. FOR FREE!!!

Aroma God

This is exactly what we needed. Simple and effective.

Bear Essentials Clothing

the best app for wholesale by a mile

Canine Community

We were able to implement our Pet Partners program quickly and easily using this App and the new "editable" widget feature allows us to deliver custom messages to our users. Great!

John
www.wholedognow.com

Paumco

App unfortunately didn't have features I needed - but looked well made overall and had very easy interface. Customer support was helpful.

Fabulous Creations Jewelry

This app was really easy to install. And while I haven't actually had a customer use it yet, I did test it and it worked perfectly. I really like it!

Canpac