WideReview Reviews Testimonial

Carousel Reviews, UGC, Reviews Slider, Videos, Photos, Rating

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Reviews carousel WideReview

DISHY

Location France

L'app est vraiment génial et le rendu très pro. Beaucoup de nouvelles fonctionnalités à venir. Gros plus au niveau de l'équipe qui est très très réactive idem sur widebundle. Bravo l'équipe

Bébé Filou

Location Estonia

Au top, il y avait un petit bug à gérer et ça a été pris en main très rapidement. Merci pour votre réactivité. :)

PantouSneaks

Perfect, you need to use this app if you want to increase your conversion. Stop using other apps, its the best one.

Vital France™

Time spent using app About 2 months

Super application, bon visuel, tout est paramétrable. Le service client est incroyablement réactif et disponible au moindre problème. Matthieu est venu à mon secours lorsque j'ai rencontré des difficultés pour mettre en place l'application sur mon site. Le prix est vraiment abordable comparé à d'autre application du même style. Je vous recommande cette application pour améliorer vos taux de conversion et vous démarquer de vos concurrents !

Sechey

Time spent using app About 1 month

I wonder why this application has few users knowing that it does a better job than L00X associated with dropshipping and 3x cheaper than the BASIC offer of L00X which is no longer impactful.

SweetBrush

Location France

This app really makes a difference, the reviews are ultra-purified and it really adds a professional feel to the store, not to mention the review feature under the add to cart button which reassures customers quickly. I recommend it 100%!

NAILSECRET

Location France

Thank's u so much Mat! This is exactly what i need for my store ! The service is very reactive, don't hesitate

MozkaTrends

Time spent using app About 2 months

It's amazing how much better this review app is than any other I tried! I struggled to get reviews on the site even though we got messages, emails, etc thanking us for our excellent products. I connected WideReview and BAM! Now I have lots of reviews for nearly all of our products, more coming in daily! Amazing!

MY HOT LUNCHBOX

Location France

I have been using the Widereview application for 1 month now and the conversion rate has increased because customers have more confidence: the reviews are professional and allow a branding effect. And all this for less than the competition!

In Hair Paris

Location France

By far the best review application I have used for my shops. I had the privilege to test it before the official release, and it is a joy. I highly recommend it and the customer service is very fast and efficient. Thank you.

1 3 Next