Winback ‑ SMS/TEXT Marketing

SMS Abandoned Carts, Winback & Automated Campaigns, Free Plan

Free plan available

Sock Mafia

Love this app! Simple to use and adds extra revenue to my store. I always recommend this to friends starting Shopify sites.

Emu Joy

This used to be an excellent app and I used it for several years successfully, but around March 2022 it completely changed, the dashboard changed, I stopped receiving notifications when customers replied to messages, so they ended up being unreplied to. Chat support replies also weren't sent to my email so I didn't know when support had replied. Something has become seriously broken with this app and I can no longer recommend it. Too bad as it was very effective before it was changed.

GymDeity.com

The best SMS app out there! Love the text message feature. If you are serious about growing you're business this is the only SMS marking app needed!

Lofaris

if I can give zero star i will. The app is helpful, but the customer service is really really bad, the one Named "Joe" never helped anyting, yes, you sent an email to him, the first time he replied, and then if you asked for some help, they never reply. you have to contacted them time and time, he should be fired right now!! this waster so much time. report you, if i find a better SMS app, i won't use this right away

SaqoyahsBeautyBar

I use this app to help me increase sales and they do an AMAZING JOB. I cannot wait run some campaigns to see how I do in sales.

Boss Bears

The best app out there! Love the features and tracking. If you are serious about your e-commerce business this is the app you need installed ASAP!

FisherPlay

This app was helping me but I had to check few more options prior finalizing, they punish you for testing the waters. I have been blocked by these guys, this is really stupid! And this was coz' I had used them on a previous store of mine and had left a great review as well & I was in consistent conversation with them. And they have hard-blocked my IP address, else the current store here never even got to use this app as a result. Had been very patient with you guys, but enough, I had to leave this honest review now, it's been a frustrating experience. I just saw your response to my review, what spam was sent to you, why are you lying? Provide the proof of the spam sent to you please... You lack the capability to keep proper checks & just disturbing genuine customers. And then you say spam! You lack professional sense, that's the reason your growth has staggered, learn to identify what's really spam!

July 13, 2021

This review is for a store that was banned from using Winback due to abuse. It's unfortunate, but we had no choice but to stop them from signing up another store after their first one was caught sending spam.

L. EYES Eyewear

Joe has been really helpful with trying to get me a great ROI. made 30k in sales over a few months. Well done team

Rescue Swag

I am extremely happy to recommend this app. It has already generated over $2,000 in extra revenue!

May 20, 2021

Thanks! Hopefully this is just the beginning of your extra revenue. We will keep pushing for more!

Cates Closet Boutique

Easy to install and customer service is quick to respond and assist. I recommend this for your business it has helped recoup abandon sales.

May 20, 2021

Thanks! We love helping, especially driving incremental revenue/sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9