Winback ‑ SMS/TEXT Marketing

Winback ‑ SMS/TEXT Marketing

by Winback

SMS Abandoned Carts, Winback & Automated Campaigns • $1/m

SaqoyahsBeautyBar

I use this app to help me increase sales and they do an AMAZING JOB. I cannot wait run some campaigns to see how I do in sales.

Boss Bears

The best app out there! Love the features and tracking. If you are serious about your e-commerce business this is the app you need installed ASAP!

FisherPlay

This app was helping me but I had to check few more options prior finalizing, they punish you for testing the waters. I have been blocked by these guys, this is really stupid! And this was coz' I had used them on a previous store of mine and had left a great review as well & I was in consistent conversation with them. And they have hard-blocked my IP address, else the current store here never even got to use this app as a result. Had been very patient with you guys, but enough, I had to leave this honest review now, it's been a frustrating experience. I just saw your response to my review, what spam was sent to you, why are you lying? Provide the proof of the spam sent to you please... You lack the capability to keep proper checks & just disturbing genuine customers. And then you say spam! You lack professional sense, that's the reason your growth has staggered, learn to identify what's really spam!

July 13, 2021

This review is for a store that was banned from using Winback due to abuse. It's unfortunate, but we had no choice but to stop them from signing up another store after their first one was caught sending spam.

L. EYES Eyewear

Joe has been really helpful with trying to get me a great ROI. made 30k in sales over a few months. Well done team

Rescue Swag

I am extremely happy to recommend this app. It has already generated over $2,000 in extra revenue!

May 20, 2021

Thanks! Hopefully this is just the beginning of your extra revenue. We will keep pushing for more!

Cates Closet Boutique

Easy to install and customer service is quick to respond and assist. I recommend this for your business it has helped recoup abandon sales.

May 20, 2021

Thanks! We love helping, especially driving incremental revenue/sales.

Ocha & Co.

Love this app! Customer Winback and Abandon Cart have generated close to $250,000 in extra revenue in the 10 months we have been using it. They quietly do their thing in the background - it is only when you look at the data do you realize how effective it is.

SpeedCubeShop

Very easy to use and effective app. The developers are quick to reply and are willing to help however they can!

Thank you! We love your products and are excited to help you scale. - Joe

Bodyshapers Lifestyle

This staff is amazing. I am not really tech savvy but this time has already helped me out significantly. I have noticed a huge difference since I have downloaded this app. I highly recommend them.

May 20, 2021

We see major potential in your store and products. I'm pumped to really scale this store with you!

iPlay

SMS is so much better than email or retargeting. Night and day difference. I was nervous about starting with SMS and did not want my customers to get upset about this intimate way of reaching them. But the app respects customers "awake hours". And the default settings and default messages are also very respectful and effective. I've installed this app on all my stores. Super easy and quick to get going with SMS marketing

May 20, 2021

You hit the nail on the head, with proper messaging it can do more than just notify, it can build a more loyal customer base. Plus SMS has a 98% open rate, no other medium comes close to that.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8