Winback

Winback

by Altos Software

SMS for abandoned carts

Solid Emperor

Set it and forget it. SMS for abandoned carts truly is a game-changer. And the way this app does it is so simple and easy to set up. We were up and running instantly and abandoned cart texts were immediately being sent out.

LivingDeal

This app is a must have!! After installing this app, our abandoned checkout recovery rate went up to 16% from 6%. The average recovery rate is only 7%. I am so happy with this app and I highly recommend it!

InaEssentials

Absolutely killing it with this app... The ROI is 500% and it is by far the best SMS app out there. I tried all of them before that, but this has the lowest cost, it is the easiest to manage and it has an amazing follow-up option which did a great job for my retention rate :)

Pet Pro Supply Co

Easy integration, easy to set up and the developer was very receptive to feedback on how to improve the app.

Le Shop Beauté

Absolutely fantastic app, worth 100 times the money!
Easy to set up, instantly profitable and great support.
Highly recommend it!

October 5, 2019

Glad the app is making sales for you right out of the box! Merci beaucoup.

Ms Hair

We tried other SMS apps and this one is the best. They're the only app that shows every single person that has been messaged and also allows you to reply back by SMS if your customers respond. You can see the entire SMS thread in your replies so you have full context. There's a lot of personalization you can do in the abandoned cart messages alone - adding names, dynamic product pictures, prices, etc. And they break down stats per message so you know which ones are effective. The developer has been very responsive to incorporate our feedback. We've already made abandoned cart sales in the few days we've had the app live. This App is a Must-Have!!!

October 5, 2019

Thank you for your review. Your opinion is especially important to us given the fact that you've tried other SMS apps and have a lot of SMS marketing experience. Happy to get on a call whenever you have feedback

eFizzle

SMS for abandoned carts has already made 26 extra sales in a matter of days! The app just works like magic in the background, using the phone number at checkout. I can see every single person that gets messaged. And I can also see what action they took - whether they read our text, clicked, bought, responded, etc.

September 23, 2019

Thank you so much! I just checked your stats and it's made 5 more abandoned cart sales over the weekend for you :)

You're getting great results with just the abandoned cart messages. We just launched a follow-up feature as well, if you want to automatically set up a winback SMS campaign for people who bought a while ago.