SMS Marketing & Abandoned Cart

SMS Marketing & Abandoned Cart

by Winback

SMS+MMS Marketing Automation • 35X or more ROI guaranteed

Southern Sweet Children's Boutique

I give Joe 5 stars! He is so helpful and happy to explain things. I just started with the application and it seems to be working well. I thoroughly enjoy the app and the support is wonderful!

T A Y Online Store

Great app, very easy to use and friendly support I highly recommend it over other service providers.
Hopefully it was little cheaper for high volume sms senders just like me :)

The Slay Brand

This app is great ! I’ve made 500 additional orders with winback. My business has grown so much with this app

January 13, 2021

Thanks for your review and congrats on reaching 500 sales through SMS! Here's a screencast with some suggestions for your account: https://www.loom.com/share/c650be8fd2414198bd6664683fbcc638

Z Boutique

First time trying text message marketing and it's so easy and is generating lots of sales! My customers are also loving the automatic order follow ups.

January 13, 2021

Thanks for your review :) I made a screencast video for you after I reviewed your account: https://www.loom.com/share/53bcb18ea18f4de48f62e0da5007ccf5

Shopsster

I was on my journey past 2 weeks to check apps for long-term sms marketing. Used the trial period here & as I was checking other apps, didn't want the store to be slowed with many apps I was trying. So, removed the app. After checking all apps, I decided to go with Winback. However, their system recognizes as abuse, this is understandable as many people do abuse apps usage when free. Nevertheless, I had to leave this review as I found Joe to be truly professional. Also, the app is simple, functionally clean & clear, it's a must have. Though seems slightly costly, in the long run this will make a difference. They also have a segmentation feature which is great. And Joe further also suggested competitors I could go ahead with & now I'm finalizing one of them for my business, this proves their professional metal. Keep it up guys! Totally rocking! Leaving this review as a thank you note for the wonderful trial period you offered.

December 25, 2020

Thanks for evaluating the app so diligently and concluding that we were the best SMS app after you evaluated 4 other SMS marketing vendors. Yes, our system locks a merchant out after they uninstall and reinstall more than once in a certain period. You're welcome to reinstall in a few months.

Royalscents.in

Performs great. I was confused it had unlimited sms but works great. Highly appreciated . Recommended

December 9, 2020

Thanks for the update. Yes our free trial is not unlimited.

This particular store spent $29 on the app and made 62 sales from it. The ROI was 56X and I'm glad these results are appreciated!

loveperseveres

This app is really awesome and I have gain so much extra revenue because of it . You should definitely add this app to your store.

December 3, 2020

Thanks for your review. I made a screenscast to give you some suggestions. I think you can easily double the # of sales you are making through SMS: https://www.loom.com/share/df5ca573ea6941f8ae42a428d373d213

iWatch

I've made hundreds of extra SMS sales through this app! And having all my subscribers in one place lets me send BFCM campaigns, which are great because I can slice and dice them anyway I want. Their segment conditionals get very granular and that's great because SMS can be expensive and I don't want to just blast out a campaign to my entire list.

November 28, 2020

Thanks for your review. I created a 5-min screencast video with some suggestions to optimize your messages and settings: https://www.loom.com/share/a8a2e573ffff4c07a7ad7c6149b72fca

Sounds Best

Great app and Great customer service, They are always online ready to help. Thank very much. Highly recommend

November 28, 2020

Thanks for your review Pako. and nice to meet you over zoom yesterday :) I made a screencast for you with some additional recommendations: https://www.loom.com/share/91a48a3007474d719c50f999c66ce161

Shop Linda Hamilton

This app is awesome! I've gotten sales from the extra contact and it's really easy to use! The staff is very helpful and responsive too.

November 9, 2020

Thanks for your review. I know you just started using the app a couple weeks ago, but I made a short video here for some suggestions moving forward https://www.loom.com/share/ebcce457431645a4a140547771e1cac7

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13