SMS + MMS Marketing ‑ Winback

SMS + MMS Marketing ‑ Winback

by Altos Software

SMS Text Marketing for Abandoned Carts, Followups, & Campaigns

Keller International

Game changing app. You need text abandonment! Text >>>> Email. The developer has been very attentive and helpful as well. Thanks for making this app!

Forever Home

Winback has been such a great tool. I’m so thankful to have customers returning since I started using it. The customer service is awesome! The team not only provides quick services for issues but continues to monitor our set-up for ways to tweak it to make it even better. Thanks so much!

April 2, 2020

Thank you for your review, and for being receptive to our proactive suggestions and feedback :) One more suggestion is to try a campaign. You have some interesting pre-built segments like customers who never used a discount code and people who have bought more than once. You can send a text message to any of these segments, or create one of your own.

ps. I took a look at the responses that your customers are sending you. And they speak volumes about your products... they seem to love it!

The Swift Fly Fishing Company

Super results and superb support and customer service. Winback is easy to setup and implement and odes everything that it says on the tin - highly recommended!

April 2, 2020

Thank you Carl. And since some of your customers are getting the winback messages before they received their products, switching the triggers to send those messages based on fulfillment time (instead of order) will fix those.

And we fixed the issue you were having when you replied to responses through your iphone mail app. Now those emails should go directly as SMS messages without any superfluous text to your customers :)

Active Inch

The support from Winback is just outstanding! Fast-act and reliable commitment. They reacted to our issue immediately and in the next 24 hours, it was done, back on track! Thank you, guys. P.s. And features on the app are just everything that you need and even more on top of that.

April 2, 2020

Thanks for your kind words. We pride ourselves in super-fast turnaround with any requests or issues. Appreciate your feedback and happy to jump on another zoom call anytime.

Knife Depot

This is a great app, it is super easy to use and I had an instant increase in sales as a result!! I would highly recommend.

April 2, 2020

So glad to see you getting hundreds of sales through the app! And you're accomplishing this without even using the Abandoned Browser feature.

Feel free to try it. A mobile popup gets triggered after 10 seconds of looking at a product. With 2 taps, the shopper can get a discount code texted to them to buy the product they’re browsing. And if they don't buy, your abandoned cart sequence kicks in. You should get another instant boost by turning this on :)

Etherton Hardwoods™

Game changer for our business. Great app and customer service. Easy to install and setup. Wish we could give it MORE stars!

April 2, 2020

Thank you! Yes SMS is a game-changer. I hope you don't mind me sharing %'s, but it looks like our app contributed to about 12% of your sales over the last month. Awesome!

You should be good at your current price point. But if you end up being low on message credits at the end of the month, let me know and I'll add a few more to hold you over :)

frey

I used this app as a win back for lost customers and it has done great! I look forward to continuing to work with them and hopefully they will have more amazing apps!

April 2, 2020

Thanks for your review. So happy that the app is now doing more than 100+ sales for you. Let me know if you'd like to meet over a zoom call sometime to review all your messages (both the content and timing)

Spirit Hills Farm

This app is easy to use and has increased my sales tremendously. The support has been awesome as well. It has been a plug and play app. Very easy to use and adjust. Highly recommend this.

March 28, 2020

Happy the app made 35 sales for you just during the free trial! Thanks for becoming a paid customer and thanks for your review!

Tantrum Fix

This is an excellent app. Easy to set up, so far only a week in and winning abandoned carts very effectively.

March 28, 2020

Thank you for your review. The abandoned browser feature is killing it for you! Usually the conversion rate of those messages is lower than abandoned checkout since browsers are less committed to buying. But after looking at your stats, your abandoned browser messages are converting very well.

I think its because you set your mobile popup to trigger after 40 seconds. This is a good amount of time for the shopper to get committed. And I think we're going to recommend other merchants to use this 40-second time trigger as well.

Vivo Cosmetics Lebanon

At first, I used this app just to target customers who abandoned their checkout, and it worked perfectly. After that Joe contacted me and informed me about the campaign option. I launched two campaigns until now and the results are mind-blowing.

I definitely recommend Winback as it helped us a lot in recovering abandoned checkouts and maintaining a great customer relationship with our customers.

March 26, 2020

Thanks for your review. Happy to see the app is crushing it for you! I crunched some numbers, and looks like it's responsible for 8.5% of your overall sales.

That's great! And I think we can get you up to a full 10% lift in sales if you turn on the winback feature as well. This will send a sequence of messages to customers who purchased. And just like abandoned carts, it will stop if the customer comes back to buy again.

You can set it to trigger on order date or fulfillment date. Let me know if you want me to turn it on for you?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6