SALES ROCKET | 35+ apps in one

SALES ROCKET | 35+ apps in one

by Codeinero

Sales Pop Notification, Conversion & Revenue Boosters, Upsells

Trending Items South Africa

Cool app, easy to use for anyone with no IT background. Looking forward to see the result

Osuccess

love it. beautiful app. customer service is top notch too!

My Moms Kitchen

AMazing app. if ou are new, you need this !

Instant Affaires

it s very good thank you and googd job

Mixxci

Update: This app (and especially its service) continues to exceed my expectations! I've spent the better part of the day with Adi regarding some customizations on our website. I'm happy to say that not only were they able to fix the things I needed, but did it quickly and repeatedly (something went awry and I was pretty sure we'd have to get it resolved the following day, but nope!) Their service is seriously impressive!

Previously: You ever have one of those apps from hell that completely screws up your website? Well, I'm happy to say this isn't that app.

This is, however, one of the apps that got screwed up after my former wishlist app caused complete chaos on my pages. I was not happy. I didn't want to talk to anyone and I'd about had it with trying to solve problems with multiple apps all at once.

Thankfully, Rocket X was not only super fast at resolving the problem, they did so repeatedly and without complaint. I have no idea how they managed that because I personally wanted to pull my hair out, but their customer service deserves multiple awards.

On top of their awesome customer service, they were even able to customize my app with various options on the spot. I can't thank them enough for saving my website and my sanity.

Also, this app is pretty damn cool.

Lightwakers

One of my favourite apps! Easy to use and is really powerful. Would be better if they had a free (limited) option though. Especially for new shop owners as we need to keep our bottom line as low as possible. Great app though!

Regalstackd

Very nice. This app is great. You're going to love it.

Amame Lux

Love this app. I was looking for something like this, thank you

Kul Shirts Store 2017

Amazing! So glad I found this. Can't wait to use it!

Hoody12

Awesome so far, i cant testify regarding actually increased checkout rates but it is really a huge lift for my shop, combined with add to cart booster.

Really like the halloween theme, i am missing to center align the information since my buy button is centered.

Feel free to check it out at WifiProffsen.se

Hopefully we all E-commercers have good sunday tmrw !