SALES ROCKET ‑ 39 apps in one

SALES ROCKET ‑ 39 apps in one

by Codeinero

Sales Pop,Spin Wheel,Bought Together,Discounts,Upsells & more

Shopsafecompany

I have been using this app for about a year now and absolutely love all the new customizations! This has really helped increase my conversions too!

Fur Remover

fantastic app, easy to use! No coding required and covers multiple bases. definitely, drives sales!

Chokeshopify

Great app, well thought of and with stellar support. The developer is committed to making the app even better and had many updates coming in the pipeline. Really looking forward to it all. Highly recommended.

Cases And Dealz

Love it so far. Definitely worth having. Support was extremely fast and helpful.

Daweekendwarrior

awesome app that doesn't charge you an arm and a leg, but does what it needs to do.

Saroshsalman

I'm Using this APP since 2 Month & I never realized that this APP is soo much important till it went down for 24 hours due to technical issue & my sales almost went down by 70% & put me in soo much nervous position......

Love This App, & the Support Team. I send them soo many emails and they answered each email without getting frustrated.

Highly Recommended App. 5 Star Support.

Outsourcesol

Great app and highly useful for our website.

Clickclickscrollscroll

It works fine. Limited options in customising but a great app if you need to show social proof. So far I am grateful for this free app. Recommend it.

Bow Tie Expressions

Great app! Easy to install and set up! Highly recommend!

Sweety Cats Boutique

very good free app! Thank you very useful