SALES ROCKET

SALES ROCKET

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited October 22, 2018

vien juste de l'installer, l'installation etait plus ou moins simple ... on verra par la suite (toujours en periode d'essail)

WakerLook
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
October 11, 2018

used this app for a few mins and it helps me a lot! thank you! Wonderful app for shopify store......

Nuclei Apparel
Philippines
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
October 5, 2018

Love it, does exactly what it says! Use along with their other sticky add to cart & buy now app, you will be happy with both! Took me quite a while to find these functions in apps that weren't creating glitches all the time & run smoothly with the options I need. Prices reasonable.

Two to Seven
Time spent using app: 30 days
September 25, 2018

It's a really useful scarcity app, well done and good working. Support is great and cost is very low

Brazly
Italy
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 24, 2018

I have used it and I am very satisfied I will continue using it it has helped me to increase my sales thank you very much

Hawkcore-stores
Time spent using app: 2 days
September 23, 2018

Time is so small ! many spam its to much please, where we can put 30 seconds between each orders spam ??

Love Doll France
France
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
September 20, 2018

App works perfectly. Support answered my questions within minutes. Can recommend. Great way to push sales!

EssentialRoots
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited September 19, 2018

muy buena aplicacion he puesto lo de los visitantes y funciona para mis ventas a mi me han ofrecido una buena atencion al cliente y es muy sencilla de configurar le doy 5 de 5

AAROVI Store
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 17, 2018

I run a yarn shop. We want our customers to be able to see how many skeins of a particular yarn are available; if they need five skeins to make a sweater, it's less frustrating for to be able to see what their available options are than to have to try to add it to the cart. Shopify doesn't have this functionality. The "scarcity" settings on this allowed us to do exactly what we were trying to do, with an eye-catching interface. Thank you!

Scratch Supply Co.
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 12, 2018

Recién la he descargado y ahora la estoy probando, Hasta el momento va todo muy bien, sin complicaciones.

Bendita