SALES ROCKET multiapp platform

SALES ROCKET multiapp platform

by Codeinero

Sales and marketing platform in just 1 app! Replaces 40+ apps!

Hero Ground Zero

This app is really unbelievable. It does so many different things in one that it's worth every penny! For what i'm paying I couldn't possibly see getting more. This has increased my conversion rate from visitors drastically and thus this app will always be a part of my site. When I reached out to support they got back to me quickly (within about an hour or two) and went above and beyond to solve my inquiry. Thank you for creating this wonderful tool.

4verycoolkids

I am currently trying this app. But it looks great. A lot of tools are available and the price is pretty cool !

innogeeker

highly recommend !excellent service!!!excellent service!!!excellent service!!!excellent service!!!excellent service!!!excellent service!!!

Srilada

love it , it got all you need in 1 app , also super simple to use and the support is anwsering questions super fast

Lavish Flair

So many great features and options to use. I want to use them all aha. Definitely a great app! Highly recommend.

Minimalist Card Co.

great all in one app for our store, i highly reccomend to people looking at the bang for the buck!!!

Keyport Store

Great all-in-one tool - so many different applications to include in your site - with excellent support!

Bensere

Excellent all in one solution plugin app so easy to use and performant

Ace Vape

After spending days looking for sales bundle and trying about 5 different apps without success (errors, support not getting back to you, interface looks like it was from the 90s) I happen to stumble upon this. IT DOES SO MUCH COMPARED TO THE OTHER APPS ON THE MARKET. I did run into some issues at the start and they fixed it up with the quickness. You have to download this!!!!!!!

Vitaful

It's truly a all-in-one app to help optimize your store for sales, multiple features to build urgency, a ton of options to help you reduce the amount of abandon cart. Every e-commerce store NEEDS this app! Their support team is also VERY responsive and AWESOME!