4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to import reviews from various platforms and its customization options, including altering review star colors and matching review aesthetics to their website. Features like customer photos in reviews are praised for building buyer trust. Merchants commend the app's consistent performance and the responsive support team. With a cost-effective premium plan and a 7-day free trial, it's suitable for both new and seasoned Shopify store owners.

April 26, 2024

I've been using this Shopify app for some time now, and I must say, it's been a game-changer for my website. The features it offers are plentiful and truly enhance the functionality of my site. The user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, making it a breeze to manage. One of my favorite aspects is the inclusion of customer photos, which adds a personal touch to my store and helps build trust with potential buyers.

Furthermore, I can't say enough about the fantastic support team behind this app. Whenever I've had questions or needed assistance, they've been incredibly responsive and helpful, going above and beyond to ensure I have a positive experience.

Overall, I highly recommend this Shopify app to anyone looking to take their online store to the next level. It's been a valuable asset to my business, and I'm grateful for the excellent service provided by the support team

Paint Mood
3 months using the app
April 11, 2024

This app is a lifesaver when trying to build up a shopify store. We were able to import reviews from our other sales channels in order to provide customers with more confidence in making a purchase. Customer service is stellar!

Rocket Bug
6 months using the app
April 30, 2024

I was looking for an app that works with both Aliexpress & Amazon, and after trying out few apps I decided to stay with Wise and I have to say I really love using it. It's just so simple, fast, convenient. I'm satisfied with my choice

Whomely
Czechia
About 1 month using the app
April 19, 2024

This app is easy to install and configure, and it works well. There are options to help match your theme branding. Tech support was very prompt in helping me with an enhancement and it works perfectly. Import of historic reviews from Etsy is quick and easy, for both product level reviews and shop reviews.

A Custom Cookie
21 days using the app
April 24, 2024

I was very happy with the performance of this app on my 2nd store, that I applied it to my 1st store. It's user friendly, easy to navigate and I was able to do everything I needed without allocating so much time.

Support is an added plus to this app. What it would've took me 2hrs to even understand and do, the representative fixed in 2 mins. He was patient and kept communication channels going even when I did miss a chat or two lol. I appreciate saving me time and plenty of headaches.

COLRHERBALCO
4 days using the app
April 3, 2024

This is a great smart app! I am glad I found it.
And the customer support is superb! I reported a glitch to them, and Jayden was eager to get on top of it. He fixed the issue right on the spot for me!
Kudos to them!

SmartBuyApparel
About 1 month using the app
March 4, 2024

Ngl, the fact that this is free is the best gift any beginner store needs.

Luminum
About 2 months using the app
January 25, 2024

Don't let the low reviews fool you, this is one of those apps that is going to become popular. Easy to use, Jayden is quick to help you out and such a good app to have and I've downloaded the popular ones but this one makes things more simple. 10/10 and the app is still growing as you can tell by the new programs his adding its only going to get better.

TheConnect&Plug
3 months using the app
March 26, 2024

This app is very useful! WiseReviews is the only app that can import orange app's reviews! Jayden is very helpful! Thank you so much! Keep it up! thumbs up!!! :)

Japanese Candy Online PH
Philippines
19 days using the app
February 26, 2024

I recently started using Wise Reviews from Codex Apps for my Shopify store, and I am beyond impressed with the overall experience. The app itself is a powerhouse of features, offering a comprehensive solution for managing and displaying customer reviews.

What sets Wise Reviews apart is the exceptional support. My encounter with Jayden was very smooth and he has an amazing customer support skils. He is not only prompt but also incredibly knowledgeable. Any question or concern I had was addressed with patience and expertise, making the entire setup process seamless.

The app's user-friendly interface makes it easy to navigate and customize the appearance of reviews on my website. I appreciate the variety of display options and the ability to showcase user-generated content effectively.

I've tried other review apps in the past, but Wise Reviews stands out for its reliability and robust functionality. It has certainly elevated the credibility of my store, and I've noticed increased trust from my customers.

In conclusion, if you're in search of a top-notch review app with outstanding support, Wise Reviews from Codex Apps is the way to go. I couldn't be happier with my decision, and I highly recommend it to fellow Shopify store owners.

DIY Wall Panel