Wish Marketplace Integration

Wish Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Wish, list products, sync inventory and manage orders.

Bricks Masons

I'm really happy that we chose this app to sale our products on Wish marketplace. The setup is very easy, and the interface is user-friendly. Importing and uploading products in bulk is a huge TIME SAVER! The support is top-notch, always available to answer any question through Skype or WhatsApp. Swati, from the support team has always been available from the day we subscribed to the day we got our first order. And whenever, we face an issue, they're always here to help. I highly recommend this app, we've tried many for our store, and this is the best so far.

Hyfive Products

Very helpful. Helped us integrate with multiple channels. Support is very responsive and helpful. App functionality is very good and simple to use.

Shop & Buy

An app with no alternative. They helped me a lot in every respect. We would have had a hard time, especially without Swati. Thank you for everything.

Us.Wessi

I would recommend a very useful app where you can get answers to all kinds of problems. App services App functionality Comparison with other Integration Apps Customer service. Cedcommerce helped me hand in hand at every step to get over the WISH. i throught it would be tidy and lot of manual work i have to go through to get on WISH however CED made it very easy for me. this app is really time saving and efficient. This company is so willing to help and patient that I am so grateful I found them. For me, it was affordable and worth it to start selling on these other platforms but with a partner like CED, I feel really good about a smooth transaction through their app that syncs orders directly to my shopify store. It's a really good app. It's cut down the time taken to upload new listings to Wish and helps me to keep track of the live status of my listings.The support from the staff is excellent, they help you immediately and understand your needs. Would recommend this app, it is extremely simple to use. thanks cedcommerce!

Authentic Vitamins

Fantastic App have used for over 4 Months and completely flawless. Full credit to the developers for making our life so much easier!

Holyview promo

Really nice. Faster and helpful. Really glad to have it to upload my items on wish. i enjoyed the app very much everything was easy to understand. Abhilash made sure he answered all of my questions and everything was resolved correctly. He is the best in my opinion for skills and technical knowledge for Wish marketplace. I rate him a 5-Stars for excellence. I can go to him anytime and he is always there and help me promptly.
Surely will suggest it to more friends.

Valet Shops

Wow Brilliant App and Excellent Support Team
what would I have done without CED for integration to Wish. My site was a big mess missing all of the information needed to sync properly. So, CED did full customization of my variants to make sure everything was syncing with Wish properly. I am so pleased with CED, especially Abhilash and other team members for his level of professionalism and ability to always answer my concerns in real-time. This company is so willing to help and patient that I am so grateful I found them. It was CED that encouraged me to try to get selling at Walmart Canada, I never thought I could. For me, it was affordable and worth it to start selling on these other platforms but with a partner like CED, I feel really good about a smooth transaction through their app that syncs orders directly to my Shopify store. I love it, I can see all my sales in one place! If you're looking around for an app that does the integration don't look further...these are your guys! A+++++

For you and all

I use this app, and it is really good and helps alot with managing your sales from wish from shopfiy, great customer service and help,

Lazyjack Press

Very good app, great functionality. Very happy. Also, great customer service - had a few questions and got help very promptly.

Texas Sized Deals

Superb app, really helps manage our business through its Shopify-Wish connection. Wish isn't the most user friendly platform, but CED makes things much better. App functions as it should--pretty straightforward. If you ever run into any roadblocks, support is on standby to quickly assist via chat, Skype, or WhatsApp. Support knows the ins and outs of the platform and have been an immense help. Recently spoke with Abhilash and he helped me upload new items to the app and Wish--very thorough with screenshots and concise explanations. Highly recommended over other options--straightforward, reliable and excellent support to back it up.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9