Wish Marketplace Integration

Wish Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Wish, list products, sync inventory and manage orders.

Parallele electronics

The app work very well, costumer support is 5* i am really glad to work with, swaty is a very professional technical support, continue doing a good job Thanks parallele electronics.

bk-merch

Great support, they are always available to troubleshoot for various issues, its nice to have a point of contact for your wish store. Integration was easy and I was able to bulk upload my products to wish. You are able to bulk upload, start boost campaigns, order management , everything straight from the app.

BHAVATO

This App is amazing. Excellent customer service from the team. They are always available to handle any issues you mate have and I strongly recommend this to anyone interested to sell on wish. A very satisfied customer

Kristofer Buckle

I highly recommend the Wish Marketplace Integration app if you're looking to connect your Shopify account to Wish. This app makes it very easy to upload/disable products, adjust pricing, and manage inventory. The app setup is fairly straight forward. If you have any issues, the support team works around the clock and will help you with any issues that may arise. Swati in particular has been incredibly helpful and I highly recommend her services. Overall, if you're looking to connect your Shopify to Wish, you should use this app.

Evyòr

The aplication is very nice and easy to use. But the most good thing about it is the support and help. .I really appreciate the support team specially Swati, she is very nice, helpful, cooperative and very friendly. She really helped me a lot while I am setting up my store. Thanks to her

TOP SHELLING

The application has likewise some amazing highlights like, in the event that you don't have SKUs it will assign the custom SKUs to the items. I was not much aware about the Shipping carriers accepted by Wish but the support helps me alot. After installation I got many new features in the App like I can enroll my products in return, now I can create campaign directly in the App in "Product Boost" section and also check the Wish Campaigns on the App.

Now I can Tag Brands directly in the App using "Brand Tagging" feature of the App (smile)  Thank you Team!!

I'm glad that I can be here and yess I agree that Swati the best..she is always here for me to to help all the time if I need, and she is very helpfull if I got problems or if I lost somewhere else in my market place...:)))))
many many thanks Swati..:)

Martha's Living Brands

Cedcommerce is a holy grail which is a blessing for merchants. The response from the team is very helpful. It would have been very difficult for sellers without Cedcommerce especially when it comes to managing products.
My manager Miss Swati is very patient and encouraging in her assistance.
I will recommend Cedcommerce as a great marketing opportunity

Sun Storm Fashion

i enjoyed the app very much everything was easy to understand. Swati made sure she answered all of my questions and everything was resolved correctly. She is the best in my opinion for skills and technical knowledge for Wish marketplace. I rate her a 5-Stars for excellence. I can go to her anytime and she is always there and prompt.

Rolram68

I have used the app successfully to upload well over 5000 products on Wish. The process has been very smooth and the service and support of Swati has been outstanding! I highly recommend this app!

The dashboard is easy to use and understand. If you are interested in selling on Wish then you really should do so with this app!

Outdoorfun

I use this app it’s amazing they have the best customer service and best app integration nothing negative about this app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6