To see how the app works for a logged in customer with multiple lists, log in with email: email@example.com / password: demo123 — then visit the wishlist page
Easy for your shoppers — works on mobile, too
Shoppers can start a favorites wishlist with 1 click. It’ll be saved in a browser cookie by default for 90 days.
- To save their wish list permanently, shoppers can sign up for or log into a customer account in your shop.
- A shopper can create multiple lists, add and move products to any of their lists when logged into an account at your shop
- Sharing is easy: the wishlist page has direct links to share a list on social networks and the list address to copy & paste anywhere
- Notes allow shoppers to annotate their list and the items they've added.
- Price drop tracking lets a shopper see which products have dropped in
price. See an example.
You can enable or disable this in app preferences.
- Mobile/Responsive design: works and displays on smartphones and tablets — Android and iOS tested.
Bring customers back to your shop with wishlist email reminders
Automatically remind customers once they save a new wishlist.
- Close more sales from customers who showed interest in your
products and registered an account.
- Customers receive an email with their list items linking to each
product and your shop's wishlist page, where they can log in to view their
- Customize your own email text — say hello in your own unique
way or make them an offer they can't resist.
Wishlist email reminders are available on the $9.99/month plan.
View wish list stats for your shop
Answer these questions at a glance with Wishl stats by product:
- How many wishlists does my shop have?
- How many items have been added?
- How many times has each product been added/favorited?
- Which variant is most coveted?
- Install and authorize the app with a few clicks.
- Next, auto-install the snippet into your shop’s theme with one click. Wait for confirmation.
- Paste the snippet tag where you want the Add to Wishlist link/button to show in the theme's product template.
Done! Every product page in your shop will now have "Add to Wishlist” (or the label you choose).
Customize Button Text and Icon
Prefer “Add to Favorites” instead of “Add to Wishlist”? In the app preferences, you can customize the text used in the wishlist button, its size, icon (heart, star, bookmark, folder, etc.) and get it to match your theme’s button style using CSS classes.
Wishlist Adder Icons in Product Grids and Collection Pages
Digging a little deeper into your theme, it's possible to put a wishlist icon next to each product in your collection page or other product grids, such as home featured products and related products. See an example.
Instructions here. This is a slightly more advanced setup. Email me if you'd like help. I may be able to take care of it for your shop's theme.
Translate App Text to Your Language
Translate and control Wishl's text displayed on your storefront using the Languages section of the app admin. You can change labels, messages, warnings, and other app text displayed on your shop.
All shops start on the Basic plan at $7.99/month, which allows up to 1,000 (one thousand) new wishlists per month — more than enough for most shops.
Plans with wishlist email reminders start at $9.99/month, allowing up to 2,000 new wishlists per month.
Higher volume plans are available, as well.
Thank your for installing and using the Wishl Favorites Wishlist app in your shop.
— Lucas Lessa, Wishl Favorites Wishlist app developer