Keep customers coming back
Your shoppers can create wishlists of products they want with one click, and you can bring them back to your shop with reminders.
Learn about your shoppers
Learn which products and variants your customers want most so you can manage inventory and understand what to promote.
Increase shop awareness
Every wishlist is easily shared, allowing customers to spread awareness of your shop by sharing their favorites with friends and family!
About Wishl Favorites Wishlist
Wishl lets your customers start a list with their favorite products with just one click. It's easy and works on mobile, too!
How it works
- Wishlists are saved in a browser cookie by default for 90 days, but to save their wishlist permanently, shoppers can sign up for or log into a customer account in your shop.
- Shopper can create multiple lists, add and move products to any of their lists when logged into an account at your shop
- Sharing is easy: the wishlist page has direct links to share a list on social networks and the list address to copy & paste anywhere
- Notes allow shoppers to annotate their list and the items they've added
- Price drop tracking lets a shopper see which products have dropped in price. (You can enable or disable this in app preferences.)
- Mobile/Responsive design: works and displays on smartphones and tablets
- Customize the text and appearance of the wishlist button!
- Translate and control Wishl's text using the Languages section of the app admin
Keep customers coming back with email reminders
- Close more sales from customers who showed interest in your products and registered an account.
- Customers receive an email with their list items linking to each product and your shop's wishlist page, where they can log in to view their list.
- Customize your own email text — say hello in your own unique way or make them an offer they can't resist.
View wish list stats for your shop
- How many wishlists does my shop have?
- How many items have been added?
- How many times has each product been added/favorited?
- Which variant is most coveted?
Increase sales, keep customers coming back, and gain valuable insights
With Wishl, you'll learn about your customers, which products they like, and what they want most from your shop. You'll keep your customers coming back with automatic wishlist reminder emails, and spread awareness of your shop by letting your customers create shareable wishlists for family and friends. Simply put, Wishl will help you delight your customers and sell more products!
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 15-day free trial
Up to 1,000 new wishlists per month — more than enough for most shops.
Basic + Reminders
Up to 2,000 new wishlists per month + email reminders.
Up to 4,000 new wishlists per month + 2,000 email reminders.
Up to 22,000 new wishlists per month + 6,000 email reminders.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 36 reviews
Most recent reviews
I use this app to get more engagement from potential clients. I'm really thankful that their customer support team is really helpful in adjusting the app according to my need. I totally recommend this app!
Wishl has been great for our store. The customers who create wishlists demonstrate a high level of intent and tend to have high conversion rates. It is also extremely valuable to be able to see some of the demand. We also use this as a tool to promote omni-channel selling.
A few reasons why I knocked off a star :
1) While the app tells you the # of conversions, it does not list the specific transaction related to a wishlist conversion. This information would be very useful to build more targeted segments in email.
2) We would also love more customization within the email section.
3) Customer service could be more prompt.
United Apparel Liquidators
Have been using for several months now and no complaints. Easy to set up and install. Our customers seem to enjoy it and I have heard no issues or complaints from them. Love it!