Wishl Favorites Wishlist

Wishl Favorites Wishlist

by ShopStorm

Let your customers keep a wishlist and keep them coming back!

art by life

I've been using the app for some time and find all this great. It exactly serves your purpose and the settings are easy to use. With support, it was always helped very quickly and goal-oriented, thank you Daniel.

Nomads Co

Been using this app for 15 months now. Works flawlessly and whenever we needed additional support, their customer support team promptly fixed the issue within a few hours. Top notch.

Montrose Concepts

Great app with very helpful and quick support response! 10/10 !!

Mood Collection

I use the app for quite a while now. Does the job :) I would expect maybe some more development to better capture potential buyers. But otherwise no problem at all.

Dealegre

I use this app to get more engagement from potential clients. I'm really thankful that their customer support team is really helpful in adjusting the app according to my need. I totally recommend this app!

Ledbury

Wishl has been great for our store. The customers who create wishlists demonstrate a high level of intent and tend to have high conversion rates. It is also extremely valuable to be able to see some of the demand. We also use this as a tool to promote omni-channel selling.

A few reasons why I knocked off a star :

1) While the app tells you the # of conversions, it does not list the specific transaction related to a wishlist conversion. This information would be very useful to build more targeted segments in email.

2) We would also love more customization within the email section.

3) Customer service could be more prompt.

United Apparel Liquidators

Have been using for several months now and no complaints. Easy to set up and install. Our customers seem to enjoy it and I have heard no issues or complaints from them. Love it!

Duo Studio Designs

We've been using this app for a little over a month now and our customers love it. It's also great how smoothly it integrates with the Product Customizer app ( no other wishlist app was able to do this)! :)

Pixellogo

We have been using this app for couple of years now and it works great and they provide great support. pixellogo.com

Mewe Accessories

pretty good app would recommend

Previous 1 3 4