Wishl Favorites Wishlist

Wishl Favorites Wishlist

by ShopStorm

Let your customers keep a wishlist and keep them coming back!

Kate's Clothing

Great app, it does everything we need for a nice low fixed cost. The customer support is also excellent.

Daily Charme

Easy to use and support was prompt in solving problems. It's nice to let the customers share their wishlist with us. Recommend!

The Hat Circle

Great app that fitted our needs for one of our projects. It included lots of other features that our client loves. I reached out to their friendly support team for some help and they responded very promptly. They sorted out my problem as fast as they possibly could and kept me updated frequently. I'll defiantly be using this app again in future Shopify builds. In summary... Brilliant!

Sherle Wagner International

All of all wishlist related app, this Wishl Favorites Wishlist is very specifically cool for a very specific purpose. If you want to have different wishlist folder and designate your favorite product on the folder of your choice, this app is great. I want to see more advance features in the future regarding freedom to customize on user ends.

PlayingCardDecks.com

I have used it for awhile now and the customers love it. Will continue to use and support has also been good when I have had an issue.

CW Pencil Enterprise

This app does exactly what we need it to do! We recently experienced an issue that needed troubleshooting, and the support team was very responsive & solved the problem quickly.

Aase Sales Porsche Parts Center

Our Wishlist service went down temporarily on Friday and I reached out to support. We received an answer the same day followed by a prompt resolution. This was the first time the service has ever gone down for us in many years and Daniel's response was great. The service Wishlist provides is a great asset to any shop, it allows your customers to easily build & share their list. Customization allows many different employments to fit any style shop, could not recommend enough.

Arianna Beauty Routine

The wishlist stopped working and customers complain. I had the problem resolution and i'm satisfied. My customers love this app, is very useful

FADCLOSET

Perfect App and looks great. I tried another wishlist app with a lot more reviews but their developers couldn’t figure out how to install it with my site and kept getting conflicts. I uninstalled that app and downloaded this one. Had only one go round to get it installed and it’s flawless so far. Highly recommended!

Rightsline GameDay

This app is a perfect wishlist app for an excellent price! Support is helpful and responsive! They helped integrate their app with our theme for better continuity

Previous 1 3 4 5 6