Wishl Favorites Wishlist

Let your customers keep a wishlist and keep them coming back!

From $9.99/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

My Crystal Grove

We could not get the app to work. I reached out to the company back in November asking for help. I got a reply back asking for us to give them authorization to our shop, which we approved. A few days later, we were told their app isn't compatible with the latest Shopify framework and they would be updating it. To this day, they never even once used their authorization to look into the problem, it shows that they have never logged on. We uninstalled the app after a frustrating lack of communication and progress. We have since moved on to another app that works perfectly.

July 5, 2022

Hi

We want to apologize that the app was not performing as expected. We didn't use the login access as our support staff was made aware the fix will be rolled out to everyone versus fixing it in your shop alone.

We always strive to support our customers to the best of our abilities, and we regret being unable to meet your expectations.

I can confirm we rolled out the updates needed, and now the app is compatible with the latest Shopify framework.

Again, we apologize that the app did not meet your expectations then. Feel free to contact our support team if you have any questions. We are happy to assist :)

Campus & Co Wellington

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 3 years

App is great for our store, support was excellent and very helpful even when we requested for help some time after first installation.

Simply Utopia

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Brilliant App and Support team, they were very quick at responding and did the custom changes I need to make the app work best for us. Thank you and I do recommend the App.

BUZZE Trends

Great app! Easy to use. Had some issues with inserting the code (it was my theme and not the app!) and the support team helped me straight away. I am very pleased. Thank you!

lightinpixel

Location Turkey
Time spent using app Over 2 years

App is working great. Needed a little help for customization, support team was quick and great. Recommended for smart multi wishlists

Drestiny

Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing support from the team that's delivered fast. The Wishlist has increased my business and I can't do without it and you need this app too! Thanks for the help and support!

LaurenHeleneCouture

There was a bit of going back and forth and problems accessing my store admin but the app is now installed and looks great.

Kate & Kris

Absolutely the best assistance I’ve ever received. Brian responded to my issues super fast and helped with the set up! I highly recommend! I wish every app I used was this amazing!

Quilting Books Patterns and Notions

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great help by Brian. I emailed with an issue. He emailed me right back and in no time had it fixed. Great customer service, very polite and a pleasure to do business with ! ~ Elaine

Kate's Clothing

Great app, it does everything we need for a nice low fixed cost. The customer support is also excellent.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7