Wishl Favorites Wishlist

Let your customers keep a wishlist and keep them coming back!

From $9.99/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Mewe Accessories

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

pretty good app would recommend

Rentandrotateart

After researching different wishlist apps, this app met our needs best. Particularly liked ability to create multiple wishlists, name them, add notes and be able to share them. Great support from Ryan, who went the extra mile to help integrate the app within my Shopify them. Excellent!!!

Aster Ivory Stone

This app is amazing! Wish I'd found it sooner. Makes shopping seamless for our customers. Plus gives us insight as to what customers are "wishing for" and what items are in demand. Also love that wishl sends email reminders. Great! What more could you ask for:)?

The Giving Keys

If you're looking for a quick plug and play kind of app, this is the app you need. Easy installation if you're not looking to add anymore customizable features with App.

My only issue is that they lack some basic functions such as being able add another command/callback after you have added an item to your cart from the wishlist.

Chomp Chew Bead Designs

The support for this app is out of this world! Ryan and Kim both worked with us to make customizations to the app to make sure that it worked perfectly with our site and theme. They even added some custom code to help with pop-up location, created a custom landing page for us and all in all just went above and beyond. So thrilled to have this option available to our customers and love the way it integrates so seamlessly! Check it out on our site www.chompchewbeaddesigns.com

Classic Stills

This is the second time I've used this app for a Shopify store. Always works perfectly and the support is fantastic.

Stone Direct

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The App is exactly what we wanted- multiple lists, ability to share and save long term. So far So Excellent. Even More the Support is the Greatest I have experience in this long process of building a complex site. Thank You Ryan- Thank You! You're The Best.

Piufashion

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 month

great app guys keep up the good work

We Workplace

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app! Works as expected with no problems whatsoever. Amazing support from the ShopStorm team.

Lexi Butler Designs

Ok, so for the monthly price offered, by far the best that's available here.
I thought there was something better out there and that why I uninstalled this app for a brief moment and checked out some other wishlist app. Needless to say they were not worth it...so I am back.......so thank you for this great app!