Wishl Favorites Wishlist

Wishl Favorites Wishlist

by Golden Rule Ventures

Let your customers keep a wishlist and keep them coming back!

Welfmshop

The best wishlist app I have tried. It's very easy to integrate into your shop. The best part is customers don't have to create an account in order to have a wishlist. I think that is something that customers love as well and it increases the visitor return rate on your store. Support is top notch as well. I highly recommend this app.

I also want to add that Lucas is excellent at helping you out. I updated my theme and all my app settings were gone (BTW, Shopify you HAVE to fix this). Lucas was very patient and helped me get them back they were before I updated the theme.

Dailynecklace

Thumb Up, I will say this is the best Wishlist app (tried other before) I have used up til now. And good supporting and very easy to use interface. If you still searching for a wishlist app, I highly-recommended this one, your visitor (specially those new visitors) no need to login / create an account after click "Add to Wishlist".

Treat Angel

This app is great! Easy to use, simple to install and looks great on the site. Excellent support too.

Fairygirl

LOVING this app!! Easily integrated, simple functionality, looks GREAT and support has been awesome answering questions and helping with set up so our store could get the most benefit of its features. Definitely happy to have this as an addition to our store!

Bowtieclubdotcom

Excellent Wishlist that works well. Support is also immediate and very helpful. A deserved 5 stars! www.bowtieclub.com

Mattt

This app is a great way to add wishlist functionality to your website with a simple, clean interface (that can be extensively customised) and the only one I know of that doesn't require a customer to setup an account etc (though they can if they'd like to save a wishlist etc).

I found the developer particularly helpful and willing to answer my many questions about getting the app to work with my very minimal website design.

He was also very open to hearing ideas or features I wished it had.

If you're looking for a wishlist app I'd totally recommend Wishl Wishlist

Alice Hope

After sifting through almost a dozen favorites/wishlist apps, I haven't found anything better than Wishl. This app allowed us to add a "favorite" button on our product pages so that our customer can save not only their favorite items but also the specific variants (size, color) that they liked. I've trial-tested a bunch of other apps and every single one of them had functionality issues and/or limitations. With Wishl, I was able to speak with the developer to work through any features that came with the customization that our shop needed. Lucas was prompt, thorough and super helpful with his responses. Best customer service ever!

Onlinelightingrep

Lucas has developed a fantastic app and has really good support. I made a few requests, asked for support and his attention to detail and follow through were exemplary
I highly recommend this app and it is reasonably priced.

Buy Office Furniture Online by Kit Out My Office (UK)

Had a go at numerous Wish list type apps in the past, but more than happy with this latest one to hit the app store, which comes with 1st class support too. Highly recommended.

1 2 3 4 6 Next