Wishlist Engine , 246 reviews

Merchants appreciate this app for its responsive support, easy integration, and customization options. It offers features like back-in-stock notifications, language translation, and handling unlimited wishlist items. Merchants find the analytics feature useful for understanding customer preferences. The app enhances the shopping experience by enabling wishlist sharing and product updates. It's also praised for its affordability, including a satisfactory free plan. It's a reliable, efficient, and user-friendly tool that blends seamlessly with existing store themes.

April 18, 2024

Awesome App and Awesome Support! Hats off to support team that they respond politely and responsibly. Just give them collaborator access and done. They will do whatever is needful and supported by app. As far as app is concern. It is super cool. Working is nice and does the purpose. Thanks to developer of this app.

FEIER
India
4 months using the app
April 2, 2024

After some problems with the coding, I contacted support. Problem was resolved quickly and it works perfectly.
Thanks again for your quick action.

Chique Design
Netherlands
About 1 month using the app
May 7, 2024

Great support provided! Support member took care of the integration completely and made it look pretty by understanding my requirement.

nestern
India
14 days using the app
March 19, 2024

By far the best wishlist solution. Easy to customize both for plug and play solutions and for more personalized integrations.

Super support, timely and proactive.

No Ordinary Hero
Italy
8 months using the app
May 9, 2024

An affordable app that has exactly what I needed. Setting up came with some difficulty, but after a quick message to the team, they jumped on & coded my website for me. Communication & service, amazing! Now everything is perfect & I'm super happy. My customers have already begun making wishlists!

bohotranquilitycreations
About 24 hours using the app
March 22, 2024

We have just moved over to Wishlist Engine and we are loving it so far! They were very helpful with our migration from our previous wishlist provider, and super quick with assisting in customising the buttons for our site.

We are excited to see how our customers like the Trending Wishlist Items section!

Nifty Gifts ZA
South Africa
10 days using the app
April 2, 2024

Great app! I couldn't find out where to place the code to make it work on the collection page. Within a few hours, it was already fixed by the developer. Service on top!

Artaza
Netherlands
2 days using the app
April 23, 2024

The app works like it says it would, it's easy to change the CSS and the team has been so helpful in making changes to ensure it looks great on any device. Thank you!

Peak Moto
7 days using the app
March 8, 2024

The app setup was easy enough and any problems have been solved promptly by the support team. Great experience with the app and the support team so far

napieknewlosy.pl
Poland
About 2 months using the app
February 5, 2024

Top App, looks great and the support is 5 star they installed and setup everything. Also unlike other apps I have tried I have finally found ond where is no quota on how many items can be saved to the wishlist, which is a big win

Nuvoux