Squadkin ‑ Multi Wishlist

Squadkin ‑ Multi Wishlist

by SquadKin

Multi Category and Customizable Wishlist For Guest & Customers

99FAB

We started using this app just before 2-3 days ago. We found there were many issues with this app. Still, as a free app, we should consider some issues. And our in-house developer team fix most of the issues including custom placement, JS loading DOM error, etc. And we found the App server Script not responding once the customer login to the account, as well as the app dashboard not working. We send a request to the App support team. They replied and also fix the issue we believe. At this point everything is good. But when we install the app it shows Free App. And there was no plan we could sign for that. Our site gets 3000+ daily visitors with almost 200+ returning customers. After we set up our WishList perfectly we found everything is in working condition. And we sent our main campaign to our 90k customer database about the Wishlist launching. And BOOM!! guess what happen? All our customer visiting our site for that and our MyWishlist has no icon, No button, And from menu Wishlist page show no page. Why? because just after we install the app the App team realizes they should charge some fees instead of free. Even they cannot wait for the Shopify standard app quality time for 100 reviews. Within just 13 reviews they decide to go in a paid plan. Still, it's their own choice do they want it to give free or paid which is clearly fine. BUT!!! there is a big BUT! not all the companies handle 100 customers daily. If one single menu and function returns zero results can affect huge SEO, Brand reputation. We feel ashamed that we include this App function in our big campaign for 90k customers. We get a big effect in our company goodwill for this. When you agreed and contract something free app after that if you go on paid you should/Must send notification and email to all your subscriber that they should pay now to continue your service. If that happens we could have pay instantly and keep active the app, And save our ass to get insulted from 90k customer to send campaign announcement for something that is no more exist in our site. Does all this happen with us for a simple $5? really???? Any idea what a campaign cost for sending 90k customers? Just you guys could send us an email that we need to pay $5.
Instead of that you guys just turn off the app from our site and the result is a blank page and no wishlist function. We will pay more than $30-50 for the wishlist but definitely for another app. Not this one who doesn't even know how to switch from free to paid app. Good luck with your 13 reviews and few more than 100 users.
If you want to go big then you have to think big professionally.

May 3, 2021

We are sorry for that, you had to face this kind of issue. But hope you can understand our situation. We have already sent emails to our Shopify merchants, don't know why you didn't receive that mail. If you are facing any kind of issue to use our app, so we will fix it for you at any time.

As you know our support team is always ready to help our merchants. We will surely help you with any kind of issue.

Thanks!

Deuxphar

The Squadkin - Multi Wishlist was perfect for our store. It was easy to install and setup. Plus Squadkin's team was helpful. Thank you again!

Geek & Co.

The Squadkin ‑ Multi Wishlist was perfect for our store. It was easy to install and setup. Plus the Squadkin team was super helpful with some custom designing to fit our site branding. Thanks again!

MX Worldwide | by MAXIM'S

Very nice app and excellent customer support! Nice, professional looking wish list with modern and clean design. Customer can create more than one list which is a great feature. Installation is easy. And the best of all – it is FREE.

HEAVEN BEAUTY

Excellent service support. they solved my issue quickly and now its working perfectly !! i recommand this wishlist !

Minasari Home

AMAZING GOOD SERVICE to my change requests. I did ask some changes regarding look & feel, page address of the app, and so on, all done within 1 day! THANKS! EDIT: I am quite picky how I want to have it, and they did ALL the changes!
Truly happy with the support. Many companies can learn from this! PS: I am Dutch, and I do not use the word amazing as people do in the States, so you can imagine how good the support is.

Middlesex Textiles

Had an issue with the placement of the wishlist button so i reached out to support. Prior to giving the app a 5*, the modifications were done however the button was all over the place on mobile/tablet device. After giving the app 5 stars i was told they cannot assist me further and if i needed to modify the button, that i should do it myself (even though i explained i had trouble doing it). I own several shopify stores and whilst using other wishlist apps, i though i would give this one a try. The difference is with the other apps they catered to my needs whereas this app they did not.

Ephgrave Emporium

This was a great app for 2 days and then it stopped working. Once problems are sorted out, I will definitely re-add it to my store.

February 23, 2021

We really apologize for the inconvenience. We request you please share your query on support@squadkin.com we definitely resolve your problems.

Sun Mado

Very good app and support ! Design is nice and modern, and the app makes the job. Very happy, I recommend !

Shop On In

So I have gone through so many Wishlist apps., and this is the perfect one. I recommend this app., 100% It is very nice and professional looking, very clean and I love the design. Installation is so simple a child can do it.

Previous 1