Squadkin ‑ Multi Wishlist

Squadkin ‑ Multi Wishlist | Reviews

by SquadKin

Multi Category and Customizable Wishlist For Guest & Customers

Dein Grinder

This is a helpful App with nice deign. Support ist great and it's easy to setup and use. I recommend this App!

Glassic

Nice Application and Good Support by the developers. Easy to set up and it looks very great. I am happy with this app :)

99FAB

So far good now, Some things may need improvement. I hope they will work on it to fine-tune it day by day. Update - We are leaving because the WishList is not working on Safari. The Team needs a lot more works and fine-tune in an expert mode.

May 3, 2021

We are sorry for that, you had to face this kind of issue. But hope you can understand our situation. We have already sent emails to our Shopify merchants, don't know why you didn't receive that mail. If you are facing any kind of issue to use our app, so we will fix it for you at any time.

As you know our support team is always ready to help our merchants. We will surely help you with any kind of issue.

Thanks!

Deuxphar

The Squadkin - Multi Wishlist was perfect for our store. It was easy to install and setup. Plus Squadkin's team was helpful. Thank you again!

Geek & Co.

The Squadkin ‑ Multi Wishlist was perfect for our store. It was easy to install and setup. Plus the Squadkin team was super helpful with some custom designing to fit our site branding. Thanks again!

MX Worldwide | by MAXIM'S

Very nice app and excellent customer support! Nice, professional looking wish list with modern and clean design. Customer can create more than one list which is a great feature. Installation is easy. And the best of all – it is FREE.

HEAVEN BEAUTY

Excellent service support. they solved my issue quickly and now its working perfectly !! i recommand this wishlist !

Minasari Home

Edit: Please answer my ticket. Its old. AMAZING GOOD SERVICE to my change requests. I did ask some changes regarding look & feel, page address of the app, and so on, all done within 1 day! THANKS! EDIT: I am quite picky how I want to have it, and they did ALL the changes!
Truly happy with the support. Many companies can learn from this! PS: I am Dutch, and I do not use the word amazing as people do in the States, so you can imagine how good the support is.

August 15, 2021

Hello Merchant,

We are not able to see your request in our mail, Your previous request was in May, there is no latest request to update or make changes. Can you please kindly drop an email to support@squadkin.com so we will surely help you.

Middlesex Textiles

Had an issue with the placement of the wishlist button so i reached out to support. Prior to giving the app a 5*, the modifications were done however the button was all over the place on mobile/tablet device. After giving the app 5 stars i was told they cannot assist me further and if i needed to modify the button, that i should do it myself (even though i explained i had trouble doing it). I own several shopify stores and whilst using other wishlist apps, i though i would give this one a try. The difference is with the other apps they catered to my needs whereas this app they did not.

Ephgrave Emporium

This was a great app for 2 days and then it stopped working. Once problems are sorted out, I will definitely re-add it to my store.

February 23, 2021

We really apologize for the inconvenience. We request you please share your query on support@squadkin.com we definitely resolve your problems.

Previous 1