Reviews (32)

4.8
April 12, 2024

Iqra try really hard to help in any way

piantedappartamento.shop
Italy
3 months using the app
Wixpa LTD replied April 13, 2024

I'm glad to hear that you had a great setup experience with excellent support from IQRA! 🌟

June 18, 2024

What a great app, it's free and surprisingly easy to set up. Thanks to Fatimah for her help.

Go For Fit
Japan
3 days using the app
Wixpa LTD replied July 3, 2024

Thank you for your fantastic feedback! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that you found our app great, free, and surprisingly easy to set up. We’re also glad to know that Fatimah was able to assist you effectively. Your appreciation means a lot to us! 🌟

June 2, 2024

Makes things connect

K.O Gear
About 1 month using the app
Wixpa LTD replied June 6, 2024

Thank you for your feedback! 🌟

May 13, 2024

The team were very helpful in resolving my issue and i am enjoying using the app. Thank you.

Saltist
About 7 hours using the app
Wixpa LTD replied May 14, 2024

💎 💎 💎 Thank you for your feedback!

April 15, 2024

Het was snel en duidelijk

The-Holy-Berry
Belgium
3 months using the app
Wixpa LTD replied April 19, 2024

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

February 29, 2024

Thank you Iqra helping to connect Google analytics ,Thank you for your support .

Adivasi Hair Oil
India
2 months using the app
Wixpa LTD replied March 9, 2024

You're welcome! 🌟 Iqra will be delighted to hear that she could assist you in connecting Google Analytics. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help! 😊📊

April 5, 2024

Good and immediate service from Irfan

NOOH NOOH
Sweden
1 day using the app
Wixpa LTD replied April 13, 2024

I'm glad to hear that you had a great setup experience with excellent support from Irfan 🌟

April 17, 2024

Excellent support from Iqra and Noshwen helping to set up the account and connect everything

Pretty Passion
4 minutes using the app
Wixpa LTD replied April 19, 2024

It's great to hear that you had a positive experience with Iqra and Nousheen ❤️❤️

July 2, 2024

Very helpful

The Amritsar Store
India
17 minutes using the app
Wixpa LTD replied July 3, 2024

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

September 26, 2023

I recently integrated Wixpa with Google Analytics G4, and I'm thrilled to share my experience. The process was remarkably smooth, thanks to Wixpa's well-documented instructions, making it accessible for users of all technical levels. However, what truly stood out was the exceptional support I received from Iqra and Rida. Their response time was impressive, and they exhibited a depth of knowledge that reassured me at every step. Their dedication to customer satisfaction is truly remarkable in an industry where such support can be lacking. With the integration complete, I've noticed a significant improvement in the accuracy and depth of data collected by Google Analytics G4, empowering me to make more informed decisions for my website. In conclusion, if you're in search of a dependable solution to integrate Google Analytics G4 with your site, Wixpa is the way to go, and their outstanding support especially from Iqra and Rida elevates the experience to a whole new level. I wholeheartedly recommend Wixpa for an effortless and effective integration.

adir_commerce
Pakistan
About 2 months using the app
Wixpa LTD replied September 27, 2023

🌟 Thank you for your positive feedback! We're delighted to hear that you found our assistance helpful in setting up Google Analytics 4.