Woo Importer

Woo Importer

by 2can Apps

WooCommerce to Shopify Migration

Buckle Seamcom

Best customer service out there on any shopify app used so far. I would have paid 4X more than the price of the app.

The support helped me to reimport and make many adjustments to my database. Thanks again!

Advexure

Best way to import data from WooCommerce to Shopify! – We recently migrated to Shopify and came across this app to complete the data migration of our customers and orders. Daniel was AMAZING to work with and his communication could not have been any better. Very fast, extremely helpful in setting up exactly what we wanted to import, mapping fields, etc. Such a great experience and anything looking to migrate data from WooCommerce to Shopify with ease, look no further. THIS IS THE APP!

Tylerboe

Not only did the app work seamlessly for woocommerce to shopify, but when I contacted Daniel with questions and requests he answered back right away and got everything done that we needed! I highly recommend this app and its support team to whoever needs it.

Iii3

Absolutely fantastic. Moved around 400 products and saved me WEEKS of work! Some info wasn't migrated the way I wanted so a quick email to the developer Daniel and a couple hours later it was all fixed and done the way I wanted - brilliant! Absolutely excellent experience, well worth every penny. Highly recommended!

Zephyr Rugs

One of, if not the best support experiences I have ever had.

I found Woo Importer while searching for a solution to find the best way to transfer ~1500 products from two different WooCommerce stores. I could not believe how hassle-free and simple the task was with this app. There was one small hiccup along the way, and Daniel stepped right in to go above and beyond to help me.

Bottom line: Outstanding app, outstanding service. Could not be happier.

Philipparose

Apart from a few minor inconsistencies, this app did a great job. Given the complexities between both systems, I expected there to be some things that didn't quite match up but all in all, they were far fewer than I anticipated which made the transition very smooth. And the price compared with the competition was far more reasonable. Definitely worth the money spent

Sacred Laser Art

Did exactly what I needed! Thank you!

Pnp Golf Au

A brilliant, time saving, and easy to use plugin. Their support was also fantastic! Can't recommend enough!

Sorted Gifts

Daniel was very helpful with my whole migration from woocommerce, amazing service, went the extra mile to help me - Thank you very much!!

Gifts With Style Uk

fantastic time saving plugin! Had a couple of issues with barcodes and prices (because of different currencies) but this was sorted out very quickly by support. Would highly recommend this app

Previous 1 3