Woo Importer

Woo Importer

by Ablestar

WooCommerce to Shopify Migration

SLIMTOX

Was easy as! No need to export bulky .csv and import it. Extremely easy and worth the small investment.

Conway Stewart

Brilliant customer support! Does exactly what we wanted to and made setting up our new Shopify site much easier. Highly recommend!

MartCrop

$4.99 for 1 product? are you serious?

This is really expensive pricing.

I hope app developer have best in their mind.

March 5, 2020

I think there's been some misunderstanding regarding the pricing. It's free to import 20 products, and then just $4.99 if you have under 50 products in total to import.

The product import also includes support where we can help you remap fields or modify your products so they look good on Shopify. Since WooCommerce is so customizable, we find there's lots of situations where additional modifications are needed to the products in Shopify and we're here to help with that.

We've tried reaching out to the email address associated with your Shopify account but haven't heard back. Please contact us at support@ablestar.co and we can help you out.

CanvasLab

The best customer service I have ever received in an e-commerce platform plugin, app or add-on.

A remarkable level of dedication and commitment with the customer success.

Westside Love

I was totally happy with this app, until I realized almost 4 weeks after importing my customers and orders, that it somehow changed 400 paying customers into non-subscribers within Mailchimp. Literally 5 hours after troubleshooting with Mailchimp support, who were patient but not the most helpful, I've gotten them back. BEWARE, back-up, and then double check your email contacts before and after import. I can't stress this enough.

The support team for this app is very quick and helpful. I may have just been unlucky, but be careful.

TEST FORMATION

import products ok, not pages, but support is very long, it is a good application to save time. thanks

Simply Styled Home

This app is easy and straight forward to use. I highly recommend it. Unlike some of the other migration apps (which I tried and hated) you don't have to install anything in your root directory. With a few clicks of the mouse your shop will be imported and you will be ready for business!

Bacchusantik

We imported a lot of products and we had some trouble with pictures and descriptions that did not appear as the were supposed to. Got superb help and the just helped out moving pics and fixed the problem! Thanks Alison and team!

MickyBee tattoo supplies

highly recommend this app for any shopify stores its easy to use and time saving.also it increases sales

Jag's Furniture & Mattress

We used this app to migrate our store and over 600 products from Woocommerce. The migration was complicated (for us) do the the fact that we had many images per product, as well as many custom fields to migrate.

Since the Shopify product data platform is quite different from Woocommerce we needed help! The folks at Woo Importer were very helpful and quick to respond to our requests for support. They helped us through the process and made the it much less confusing. They went above and beyond to insure the migration was a success. We would be happy to recommend them to anyone needing help for migration.

Previous 1 3 4