Woo Importer

Woo Importer

by Ablestar

WooCommerce to Shopify Migration

TEST FORMATION

import products ok, not pages, but support is very long, it is a good application to save time. thanks

Simply Styled Home

This app is easy and straight forward to use. I highly recommend it. Unlike some of the other migration apps (which I tried and hated) you don't have to install anything in your root directory. With a few clicks of the mouse your shop will be imported and you will be ready for business!

Bacchusantik

We imported a lot of products and we had some trouble with pictures and descriptions that did not appear as the were supposed to. Got superb help and the just helped out moving pics and fixed the problem! Thanks Alison and team!

MickyBee tattoo supplies

highly recommend this app for any shopify stores its easy to use and time saving.also it increases sales

Jag's Furniture & Mattress

We used this app to migrate our store and over 600 products from Woocommerce. The migration was complicated (for us) do the the fact that we had many images per product, as well as many custom fields to migrate.

Since the Shopify product data platform is quite different from Woocommerce we needed help! The folks at Woo Importer were very helpful and quick to respond to our requests for support. They helped us through the process and made the it much less confusing. They went above and beyond to insure the migration was a success. We would be happy to recommend them to anyone needing help for migration.

Love Amber X Ltd Baltic Amber Jewellery and Silicone Teething Necklaces

Great app. I used it to import from my old website on Woo to Shopify as I prefer Shopifys apps over plugins.
It imported all the information perfectly.
Thank you for saving me time!
Marie

Buckle Seamcom

Best customer service out there on any shopify app used so far. I would have paid 4X more than the price of the app.

The support helped me to reimport and make many adjustments to my database. Thanks again!

Advexure

Best way to import data from WooCommerce to Shopify! – We recently migrated to Shopify and came across this app to complete the data migration of our customers and orders. Daniel was AMAZING to work with and his communication could not have been any better. Very fast, extremely helpful in setting up exactly what we wanted to import, mapping fields, etc. Such a great experience and anything looking to migrate data from WooCommerce to Shopify with ease, look no further. THIS IS THE APP!

Tylerboe

Not only did the app work seamlessly for woocommerce to shopify, but when I contacted Daniel with questions and requests he answered back right away and got everything done that we needed! I highly recommend this app and its support team to whoever needs it.

Iii3

Absolutely fantastic. Moved around 400 products and saved me WEEKS of work! Some info wasn't migrated the way I wanted so a quick email to the developer Daniel and a couple hours later it was all fixed and done the way I wanted - brilliant! Absolutely excellent experience, well worth every penny. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4