Reviews (793)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, user-friendly interface, and customizable games that boost engagement and sales conversions. They value its unique coupon creation and automatic discount code features, which help prevent invalid email registrations. The app's integration with platforms like MailChimp is also praised. Merchants report an increase in their user base and successful marketing campaigns, attributing it to the app. The customer service team is commended for their prompt and helpful responses. The app is considered good value for money.

Edited April 15, 2024

Good

Gamer Tech
Portugal
8 days using the app
December 26, 2023

I'm impressed with the Woohoo app. It enables me to generate distinctive coupons and deliver discount codes through emails, effectively preventing invalid email registrations.

XGIMI Official Store CA
Hong Kong SAR
About 2 months using the app
September 15, 2023

I have been using this app since April and I am thoroughly impressed with the Woohoo Spin Wheel app; it is truly amazing and incredibly user-friendly. Thanks to this app, we have seen a significant increase in our user base, and our marketing campaign has been remarkably successful. We are now receiving a higher number of visitors than initially anticipated. The Woohoo team has proven to be exceptionally dependable, and I have every confidence that they will continue to support us in the future. I wholeheartedly give this app a 5-star rating.

AJMAL PERFUME USA
6 months using the app
Edited July 6, 2023

You will get the best professional support with adding best tools to increase your sales on Shopify II highly recommend this app

ORAS OFFICIAL
Lebanon
4 months using the app
July 1, 2023

We use this app for over 2 years and never had any issue. And the customer service is great too. Cheers

Luxurier
About 2 years using the app
November 2, 2023

I really like this Woohoo app. It allows me to create unique coupons and send discount codes via email, which helps prevent invalid email registrations.

XGIMI Official Store AU
Hong Kong SAR
About 16 hours using the app
June 15, 2024

This app boosted my email capture conversion from less than 1% to nearly 10%. I absolutely reccommend it.

Cardia
Chile
5 days using the app
August 18, 2018

Love this app. Very unique approach to email collection that looks very sleek and not scammy and in your face like Wheelio. 10/10 recommend!

Xfyro
About 5 years using the app
February 4, 2019

We all like games so the app really helps to bring customers to my stores! Thank you for this amazing idea.

Goryeo Cosmetics worldwide shop
South Korea
About 5 years using the app
Edited November 1, 2018

This app is a MUST HAVE for all those who wish to retarget and build a good email list. It gets going within 5 minutes of installation. Combine this with excellent - on-time support service - They are never late! This app will definitely benefit all those who use it. It's worth it to take even the paid version! The impressions are amazing!!! Thank you WooHoo!

Cat Curio