Reviews (792)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, user-friendly interface, and customizable games that boost engagement and sales conversions. They value its unique coupon creation and automatic discount code features, which help prevent invalid email registrations. The app's integration with platforms like MailChimp is also praised. Merchants report an increase in their user base and successful marketing campaigns, attributing it to the app. The customer service team is commended for their prompt and helpful responses. The app is considered good value for money.

May 7, 2021

When I saw how effective email marketing can be, I realized I really needed something to make collecting emails easier and this definitely does that!

AquariusBeauty
July 1, 2023

We use this app for over 2 years and never had any issue. And the customer service is great too. Cheers

Luxurier
Edited December 3, 2020

I have started using this app 4 days ago and already have 400 subscribers. Everything work great! Only problem is that I have not install it 3 years ago, by now I would be build 50K list.

Palatin Shop
Slovenia
July 18, 2022

EASY TO USE, GIVES YOU MORE OPTIONS AND INTERFACE ARE MORE FRIENDLY, I ONLY USE IT ONE, BUT THE RESULT ENCOROUGE ME TO USE I MORE IN THE FUTURE

Sandalo.co
Colombia
September 4, 2018

Woohoo is great because it's noninvasive. Thats the big selling point for me. Plus it has multiple games to choose from and is customizable. In 2018 nobody likes obnoxious popups. This email capture is one of the best!

Batalabargains
Edited August 29, 2018

Excellent looking forward to it more !! Must app from beginner to pro . I loved it !!

Jack And Jille
United Arab Emirates
April 22, 2021

I does what it promises. Verry easy tot setup en to customize. The integration with klavigo was also verru easy

Amanahprint.nl
Netherlands
December 1, 2020

Awesome app, generated over $2K in sales in just 3 days. Recommend this app to everyone on Shopify.

American Retail
March 24, 2021

Spin wheel makes submitting emails more enjoyable, I've been having great feedback from customers who visit the store but I would like to see more variations of either the spin wheel or even more games! Will update my review as I continue to use the app.

FREESTYLE Apparel
May 27, 2020

This was sooo easy to set up and customers love the games before they shop, thankyou WooHoo Great work!!

Leggings OzStyle