4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and effective integration with platforms like MailChimp. They report a significant boost in their customer base, marketing success, and sales conversion rates. The app's engaging games aid in email collection and its customization options are well-received. Support is noted for prompt, helpful responses. The app has been successful in reducing cart abandonment and increasing email subscriptions, with pricing considered fair for various budgets.

July 21, 2020

Great support, very quick response time and even better product. Looking forward to seeing what the future brings.

DEVICI
Netherlands
May 28, 2021

This app is amazing! ;)
Is very simple and perfect for me.
Love this app! The support has been excellent

HelysH
Italy
April 12, 2022

Fast and cunstructive help! Helped me to solve the problem within few minutes. Just sent me a screenshot with instructions how to do it.

phonograph.online
Latvia
Edited May 5, 2021

Good app to collect mail, I chose it to avoid to have the same pop up that everyone and it's fully does it functions. Developers are fast to answer if you have a question.

Ambiance Cosy
France
April 14, 2022

I use this app to help retain customers. It's really a nice app and easy to use. it's flexible enough to allow you to use it in different ways.

Dress 4 Less Fashions
August 20, 2019

I used this app to create a fun and interactive game and engage my customers and its working really great! I wish there were more games to play and choose from , but overall the options that are given are great and I'd recommend this app to anyone!
-Bands and Buckle

Bands & Buckle
July 18, 2020

we love this app we have over 100 emails collected in just 5 days!! we highly recommend this app to increase your email subscribers

Colombian Jeans Wholesale
Edited March 8, 2019

Absolutely fantastic app! We used other gamification apps in the past, but with WooHoo the CTR (and orders) skyrocket! MUST HAVE!

Formica - Modular Ant Farm Kit
Switzerland
September 8, 2020

Easy to install and automated. Sit back and watch the conversions go up. I am hoping this will increase our traffic too.

Blackhawk LED Lights
April 29, 2021

It helped us a lot in increasing the conversion rate. I've seen people show interest and get more products.

Vogueen