World Phone Call Button

World Phone Call Button | Reviews

by Xeio Ltd

100% FREE floating 'call us' phone button

nftbrands

this is great. so easy to use. thanks for making it free. i was able to get it set up in less than 10 seconds. i appreciate you.

October 19, 2021

😀 We're thrilled to have helped! Thank you for sharing your experience of the app and good luck with your store this holiday season.

inter_tekstil

This app works really great, I got a lot more calls after installing it!
And if you need any help their support team is really helpful and fast.

September 9, 2021

🍾 Glad you're finding it useful and it's driving sales for you. Long may that continue! Thanks for leaving a review.

Tecno-Moda HN

you are not free to place the call button where you need it, you ask for help from customer service and they don't answer

August 1, 2021

We've tried reaching out to this store owner as it doesn't look like they've ever installed our app - no response yet. Perhaps there's confusion with a different app? We pride ourselves on our support responses, and you are indeed free to place the 'call' button wherever you like! If the person writing this review reads this reply, please do reach out to info@worldphoneize.app and we'll get everything sorted for you.

Crate Kart

had installed it before worked fine then but now that I reinstall it. it doesn't even install. Please fix it. Update: I successfully installed the app by going to the developer website. Working fine now, Thanks.

August 1, 2021

✅ We're thrilled that "World Phone Call Button" is helping your store convert browsers to buyers - good luck for the future!

Caravan Cover Shop

Simple to set up, but professional looking in its design. Works exactly as I need it to. Support replied to a quick query I had within minutes. Can't fault this great app.

October 9, 2020

😊 We're glad you had a great experience - here's to many new customers calling you quickly and easily in the future!