December 4, 2023

We have used this app for over 6 months now with no faults to mention. The app was seamless to install, any questions we had were answered promptly by the support team. If you are looking for a gift wrapping app, I highly recommend this one.

Ela & Earth
About 1 year using the app
November 8, 2023

The Wrapped app has been great for us as it has allowed us to capture customisation data on specific products that other apps were not able to achieve. The support from the dev team has been prompt and extremely helpful as well, thank you.

Nana Huchy
7 months using the app
January 24, 2024

A massive thank to you to Adam for all his help in getting the Wrapped app tweaked and working on our store - running checks to see how the wrapped options appear to the customer all went well and the changes look extremely good - really grateful for your help here Adam so many thanks for this.

The Beer Bouquet Company Ltd
4 days using the app
January 24, 2024

We've been using this app for a couple of weeks now and it's been working great.
Adam was extremely helpful and accommodating with our requirements.

LONGCHAMP
Indonesia
29 days using the app
December 2, 2023

Wrapped and the Alacart Apps team are phenomenal. Wrapped has greatly contributed to the overall experience on our website, allowing our customers to add gift wrap and/or a gift message to their order. Adam, the founder of Wrapped and Alacart Apps, worked closely with us to ensure a tight integration and a native like experience with our theme. Highly recommend Wrapped for the quality of the development and professionalism of the staff.

Philadelphia Candies
November 18, 2023

Highly recommend this app. Easy to setup and it gives what I need. Adam gives the best customer service ever. He's prompt, extremely helpful and very pleasant to deal with. I tested different conditions and everything looks promising!

Simply Serasi
November 6, 2023

Great support! I needed help with the setup and Adam helped me quickly to solve any issues. Thanks a lot! I've used this app for too short time to say more on its performance and impact on sales, but it looks promising :)

Gospodarstwo Pasieczne Leśny Dwór
Poland
January 2, 2024

Adam is the real deal. Super helpful and cares about his users. I tried many different Gift option apps, and this was by far the best and easiest one to use. Straight to the point.

Daddy Day Club
About 12 hours using the app
October 12, 2023

THE BEST SUPPORT and ROI of any app I have ever used (in 10 years)

Firstly this app has the best ROI of any app I've ever installed, but better still the support is LIGHTNING FAST. I've been using it for a couple of years, and I highly recommend if you want to offer gift wrapping. It's such an easy upsell!

Chase and Wonder
Almost 2 years using the app
Alacart Apps replied October 13, 2023

Ah you are far too kind! Thank you for this wonderful review, we will definitely be using it for motivation as we approach the busiest time of year for all Shopify stores.

You've experienced an incredible ROI, and on top of that your customers must be absolutely thrilled when their gifts arrive just as they had hoped.

Thank you again for adding Wrapped gift wrap to your Shopify store.

Cheers!

December 19, 2023

Easy to use and great functionality. Customer support is really amazing too.

Cognitive Surplus