Reviews (241)

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration between Shopify and Xero, effectively handling high volumes of transactions and complex setups. It's especially beneficial for Australian businesses due to its proficient management of tax rates. The customer service is commended for its quick response and professionalism. The app's versatility is noted, with capabilities to manage multiple Shopify stores, B2B invoicing, and diverse tax rates. It also resolves VAT and OSS issues for EU businesses, and manages Shopify payouts and foreign currency PayPal balances. It's seen as a comprehensive solution for businesses with varied needs and international operations.

May 29, 2024

The Xero Bridge app makes our book keeping a lot more streamlined, with less fuss. The support team respond quickly to any queries and amend any settings you need changing in a timely manner. Highly recommend this app!

Sorted Skin
About 2 years using the app
May 13, 2024

The support team have been going above and beyond to amend settings to meet our needs on the new B2B site. With customers paying on credit terms and bank transfer to varying accounts it is a tricky set up and they have helped every step of the way. Thank you everyone!

MujjoB2B
6 months using the app
April 11, 2024

We have been using Parex for our shopify store for over 12 months and make our Xero book keeping a lot easier. App always runs smoothly. Support team and dev teams are easy to deal with and responsive with features requested. Highly recommend this app!

Neology Technology
6 months using the app
June 7, 2024

Really, really good.

I needed multiple websites to link to one xero account and this wasn't quite so simple to do myself (although I did most of it), but a quick message to support and the tweaks were made instantly. Awesome support!

Enclosure Shop
21 days using the app
April 9, 2024

Fab team, always helpful and happy to assist! Highly recommend, the features save us hours of work!!!

Life Of Riley Bakery Ltd
About 1 year using the app
Edited April 20, 2024

Found an issue where the order amount was not synced to Xero correctly after removing some items from the order.

Rushabh reached out to me and worked out a solution with their tech team to solve the issue. Good job!

Easy Gadgets Wholesale
New Zealand
3 months using the app
Parex Technologies Pvt Ltd replied March 28, 2024

Thank you for your patience.
We sincerely apologise for the issue that you are facing.
I am the partnerships manager and will take up this issue.
We have already contacted Shopify for this to see the reason for the failure to receive the updates.
Please give us 2-3 days to that we can check this. We will reply to you in the email as well.

February 27, 2024

I am new to Xero software so wanted to have an integration of my orders from Shopify which this app was able to provide.
I am most impressed with the speed of customer service and the patience to manually re-sync orders and fees when needed.
Thank you to the team (Mahek). It would be great if you could provide a simpler integrated solution for Afterpay.

Patara-Life
8 months using the app
April 26, 2024

Great app and very supportive customer service. Would highly reccommend.

NITE Watches UK
Over 2 years using the app
January 31, 2024

We have used the app for a few months now, to import retail orders from Shopify into Xero and it works really well. We recently added a wholesale app to our Shopify store which required us to tag these orders and treat them differently in Xero (for example we wanted an tax invoice emailed to the customer). The support received from Abhi and the team was superb, they were able to create some customisations on their back end to facilitate everything we needed. Abhi always responded quickly and professionally too. I would definitely recommend the app, and the Parex team.

Roamer
About 1 year using the app
March 20, 2024

The support staff is even better than the app. They guide you all the way and resolve any issues you are facing. I had some trouble connecting both our stores to Xero, but Chirag, from customer support, made it all smooth.

Highly recommended.