XO Gallery , 163 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its speed, smooth performance, and seamless integration with Shopify themes. They value its unique features such as the sort feature, SEO tools, and the ability to add hotspots to images. The 'embed code' option is highlighted as useful for blogs and pages, and the photo file management system is preferred over Shopify's. It supports large albums and galleries, and offers a bulk upload feature. Merchants find it affordable and good value for money. The customer support is praised for being responsive and quick to resolve issues. The app is beneficial for showcasing products and adding social proof to listings, with the ability to create shoppable galleries and tag images with products.

August 31, 2023

Neo is very helpful and customised a few things for us. Very quick response and always eager to assist with anything we needed! The app is very user friendly and easy to navigate - and looks great in all devices! Definitely recommend!

Sister Jane B2B
About 1 year using the app
November 13, 2023

We recently integrated XO Gallery into our webshop and have been thoroughly impressed with its performance. The layout is visually stunning, providing an elegant and sophisticated interface that enhances the overall aesthetic of our site. Its user-friendly design ensures seamless navigation, making it a breeze for both our team and customers to use.

One of the standout features of XO Gallery is its versatility in composition and customization options. This flexibility allows us to tailor the gallery to fit the unique needs of our products and brand, showcasing our items in the best possible light. Whether it's adjusting sizes, layouts, or styles, XO Gallery offers a wealth of options to create the perfect display.

Houtmerk
Netherlands
6 days using the app
July 19, 2023

Loads of option. Smooth and quick gallery suited for multiple sections. The options could use some explanations so things are more straight forward. Adding margin support is important too.

But the best of all the developer responded to help chat support instantaneously and resolved all of my issues right away. He even added a section code for me. I will continue to use this gallery for as long as I need.

Geartron
Hong Kong SAR
2 months using the app
August 18, 2023

Great App. A lot of unique features. Customer Service is great, lots of help. The best app for Galleries I could find.

Devixle
18 days using the app
July 20, 2023

Convenient app for adding social proof to my listings. This was exactly what I was looking for. Developer was very helpful and responsive, helped me fix all my issues quickly. Definitely recommended.

CLOSET CHILDREN
Singapore
3 months using the app
August 29, 2023

Amazing app, super quick to make a lookbook and lot of options. Also the customer team is super efficient. Recommend +++

waekura
France
3 days using the app
August 25, 2023

Brilliant app, well priced, the filters work perfectly and the support is the best I have come across. They are so quick to reply and help.

I highly recommend this app for your gallery.

James Newman Jewellery
2 days using the app
August 10, 2023

I haven't even ended my trial yet and I'm leaving a 5-star review because the support is just absolutely amazing. I don't frequently leave reviews but this app truly deserves it. I decided to try out this app over the other gallery apps available because of the glowing reviews and all I can say is download this app now and you won't regret it. The interface is super easy to use, support is very responsive, and the pricing is extremely competitive for what you get. I don't know how to emphasize further how happy this app has made me. Thank you, Neo!

Proud Zebra
About 2 hours using the app
August 22, 2023

The customer service for this app is incredible and exceeds most other apps that I have used. Cannot recommend enough! Shoutout to Neo for all their help!

Jack and Sage
About 4 hours using the app
July 4, 2023

This is great app that allows us to create beautiful lookbooks where the images integrate into products. Just starting to implement is more widely, but the poc i did looks great.

Muotitassu