XO Gallery , 175 reviews

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its versatility in creating professional photo galleries with a wide range of customization options. It's praised for its performance, speed, and value for money. The customer service is commended for its promptness and problem-solving abilities. Merchants value the additional features like SEO tools, a sorting feature, and seamless theme integration. The app's ability to handle multiple galleries per page and a large number of albums is also appreciated.

August 6, 2019

I was looking for an easy look book app for all of our design photos. This was a very easy app to arrange and install on our site. Looks great!

Arcadian Cottage
8 days using the app
Xotiny replied August 7, 2019

Thank you for your review! Very appreciate :)

November 19, 2022

Super helpful support, very flexible app settings, exactly what I was looking for. I wanted the type of UI/UX and customization options like LightGallery and others offer for the web that I had used before without the hassle of building/managing custom liquid+js+css+html+assets. After a quick tour and the first gallery working pretty quickly, I found that planning things out really helped because there are endless options/configs available and in-app CSS overrides to boot. The developer jumped online with me to solve a small issue same day which was painless and I appreciated that considering I was on a free trial. I tried a number of other apps, nothing came close - XO Gallery for the win!

Gordon Johnson Art
7 days using the app
January 27, 2023

XO Gallery is beautiful. My needs are for a gallery to display a portfolio within a product page in a specific size (large and horizontal) without much else that still looks beautiful. The grayscale to color effect is SO cool as a bonus. Neo, the developer is beyond helpful. Highly recommend.

Embodyart Store
6 days using the app
February 16, 2021

I've been searching for an easy, quick app to create a gallery page. This one is THE BEST! Amazing customer service and well worth the money. They had my questions answered in minutes.

Skort Obsession
5 days using the app
August 8, 2020

This app is everything I wanted in a gallery - I love how many options there are! This was the ONLY app out of so many I looked at, that allowed a "change image" feature upon hover within a gallery (and I specifically wanted this for a non-product image). The developer was so helpful in answering my questions about this, and made sure I was able to achieve my desired visual. It's also easy to use and looks professional and clean - very happy!!

Zeezee Textiles
4 days using the app
Edited February 18, 2023

We were looking for some kind of customizable fancy photo gallery that we can use on our Shopify blog + pages and stumbled across XO gallery. Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised! In general, it seems Shopify blog customizations seem to have very little support and I'm happy to say XO Gallery is one of the coolest apps to offer some blog customization! We made use of the 'embed code' option for blog (and page) use and found that can be handy anywhere in your shopify store actually.

One of the biggest perks I love about XO Gallery is it having its own photo file management system and does not utilize Shopify's excruciating image management system, and, its SO freekin FAST!

It has many gallery features and layouts to tweak for your webstore and again, its so fast when making changes and reloading!

While I'm still using XO in trial mode, I am having problems with the app's interface/control panel loading up. Its just blank for some reason (possibly a google chrome issue?). That's my only real gripe with the app right now.

Highly recommended app!! Just get that intermittent interface issue fixed and I'll change my rating to 5 stars!

[update] Thank you! it was my adblock chrome plugin preventing the dashboard from loading! I forgot to mention the support is just as fast as the app! Adjusted to 5 star review =)

artofattackapparel
Xotiny replied February 17, 2023

Hi Jason,
Thank you for using the XO Gallery app and leaving an awesome review. The blank issue might come from an adblock plugin. It thinks the app is an ad and prevents the app from running.

December 30, 2021

Best gallery so far! Very quick support response. Nice admin panel and smooth integration. I have over 1000 fullhd pics in over 50 galleries and it was easy to set up. sorting galleries and control over display is great.

IZI Kuchnie
Poland
Xotiny replied December 30, 2021

Thank you. I think you did not get my email again (sent using personal email). Please use the chat box in the app instead of email ;)

June 16, 2022

I love this app So much! I am so thankful for all the help they gave me when setting it up. I'm so happy with how it makes my website look!

Signature Sweets by Amanda
December 31, 2021

Awesome gallery and Neo was super helpful in getting things working when I messed with the code and he got it sorted!

DerekArt
August 9, 2020

I had been wanting to create a Gallery Page for my brand but I could not find a simple way to do it but thankfully XO Gallery came across! It was so simple to upload and design your high quality pictures. Although I did have a problem with slow connection Neo (customer service) was able to help me out instantly and fix the problem on the spot. Amazing customer service and App! Love it.

Strictly Irons