XO Gallery , 177 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its versatility in creating professional photo galleries with a wide range of customization options. It's praised for its performance, speed, and value for money. The customer service is commended for its promptness and problem-solving abilities. Merchants value the additional features like SEO tools, a sorting feature, and seamless theme integration. The app's ability to handle multiple galleries per page and a large number of albums is also appreciated.

March 13, 2023

The app looks amazing on my website, they also have great customer service. Would highly recommend it.

BCE
About 2 months using the app
August 10, 2023

I haven't even ended my trial yet and I'm leaving a 5-star review because the support is just absolutely amazing. I don't frequently leave reviews but this app truly deserves it. I decided to try out this app over the other gallery apps available because of the glowing reviews and all I can say is download this app now and you won't regret it. The interface is super easy to use, support is very responsive, and the pricing is extremely competitive for what you get. I don't know how to emphasize further how happy this app has made me. Thank you, Neo!

Proud Zebra
About 2 hours using the app
February 15, 2024

So far so good. Great response from supporter Neo!

Flora Danica
Denmark
May 16, 2023

Great app for creating galleries and tagging images with your products.
Amazing customer service. Thank you

Fabiano - Makeof.me
About 1 month using the app
August 22, 2023

The customer service for this app is incredible and exceeds most other apps that I have used. Cannot recommend enough! Shoutout to Neo for all their help!

Jack and Sage
About 4 hours using the app
April 5, 2023

Extremely easy to implement, we've had a couple of queries on customization which was cleared up by their team and their response time is unbelievably fast too!

Omnidesk
Singapore
About 1 month using the app
Edited March 8, 2023

I think this is a great app, if you are very creative and able to designa look... I am not and so I was going to have to hire a Website Design company to design my layout and set it up for me. I decided not to do so at this time.

Hannah Rose Vintage Boutique
10 days using the app
Xotiny replied March 8, 2023

Hi,
Thanks for trying our app and leaving a review. I'll try to improve to make it easier to use in the future.

June 7, 2023

Great app, beautiful layouts, easy to use and the customer service is excellent! Would highly recommend.

úton
15 days using the app
May 15, 2023

I have only been using this for a week, but so far so good! I created a fun gallery on my homepage and needed some support sizing it- they replied immediately with the code and its perfect now :)

Short Stirrup Equestrian
4 days using the app
June 6, 2023

Lots of functionality, even in the free version. Fast and responsive tech support when I had a question. My galleries looked terrific on my site, and integrated seamlessly with my theme.

Pinsnickety