XO Scroll to Top

XO Scroll to Top

by Xopify

Create scroll top button in single click

©

Seaplc.com

I find it awesome you can customize any way you wish and blends right into your sites design

i-City

To remove the button is such a pain. I have already disabled the app and uninstalled it, but when I open my website the button is still there.

September 19, 2019

Hi, I saw you install app again. If you can't disable it, please email to ciao@xopify.com then I'll uninstall it for you :)
[Edit 05 Oct] Just updated, now app does not require to disable before uninstall ;)

InStyle Penguin

I like it, it is exactly what I am looking for. The free version is hidden behind the my reward bar, so I had to choose the paid version. It would be great if they provide free trial.

Charles Koll Jewellers

Easy to install and works like a charm! Just what I was looking for. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a free and convenient way to add a scroll to the top button on their site.

Pruestore

This is a really good app and would recommend! and the price isn't bad either. Uninstalling it is a pain if you do not turn off the function though...

August 12, 2019

Thank you for your review. It's because of we will not have any permission after you uninstall the app. And this way our app will not make your store slower. You can try to install it again and turn off Scroll to top button, then uninstall it :)