4.4

Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficient and accurate product transfer from Amazon to Shopify, particularly for large inventories. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, inventory syncing, and ability to import product images and details. The customer support is praised for prompt, helpful responses and customization capabilities. The competitive pricing and free trial option are also seen as beneficial.

May 23, 2019

Import is good but I Cant Re-Fetch new products on amazon after first fetch, how to get support, i bought 2000 product package and the app is just showing old products, also cant do bulk import.

Bagaholics
India
11 months using the app
Edited December 30, 2017

Choosing which products to import is a snap! Once it works it is awesome and does it much faster than I could possibly list them.

The downfall is it takes several hours to overnight for the items to show in Shopify. ( I sent 250+ over and have been waiting all afternoon for even the first one to show in Shopify) I only have so much time to work on this each week. This waiting is such a waste of time and a HUGE set back for me!

Once they finally do show there are still more steps needed to make them active in the store. Still a long process but faster than on my own so I will continue with it.

Update: I let it go for a while but found nothing that works as well. The speed is still a huge issue. Waiting for the items to import is like watching paint dry. Hopefully that is something that gets worked on soon.

Carrington House Six