Xtra info

Xtra info

by Fuznet

Easily add additional information to your product pages

linikaralo

I dont get it. You need to pay for it, still, you cant use different icons/text for different pages.. whats the point? If i wanted to write the same on every product, i could just copy paste in the description. Might uninstall now..

June 12, 2020

Hi,
Thanks for you review. Our app allow to add new sentences on all product in one time. If you prefer to do it by hand go there. But if a person has 1000 products it saves him considerable time. In addition our application allows you to add countdowns, it is not possible to do this in the description of a product.

Olimp Sport Nutrition Romania

IT JUST DESTROYED MY WEBSHOP! The mobile version cannot load the banner and MENU is not clickable any more! Unbelievable!

June 9, 2020

Hi, our app does not affect this item. you must be wrong.

Bramley and Walker

Even all the other apps are useful which are being offered by them. Thanks a lot for helping shopify community.

May 31, 2020

Bank of Singapore

Its worth it. Helped me increasing the engagement on my products by letting me add more information.

May 31, 2020

FIEWTY PHONE

Ludovic du service client est top , problème résolu très rapidement !
Je recommande c'est pro et fiable

May 17, 2020

Ckustom®

Bonjour, Je viens d'installer votre application et ça fait plaisir de voir l'effet de cette dernière sur la fiche produit.Merci beaucoup pour votre aide précieuse et les conseils que vous m'avez apporté. je recommande fortement vos services.Merci

April 15, 2020

RUE DES TABLEAUX

Super SAV répond de suite ! vraiment ravie..j'adore cette appli..c'est parfait est vraiment pas cher..merci

March 21, 2020

Elektrische Fietsdealer

I need to add some extra information and images on my product page. I needed some help and someone helped me immediately by chat. Good app and service!

February 10, 2020

Thanks !

Pantsyum

Great App and more than great Support. Just mailed a problem and Support Team solve it in 10-15 mins.

March 13, 2020

fitguru.ro

UPDATE : their support team replied and fixed it

Installed the app on fitgururo.myshopify.com
When I click on it on the APPS tab in my shopify store, it says "The page you’re looking for couldn’t be found
Check the web address and try again, or try navigating to the page from Shopify Home."

NOT OK.
However, I was approved for charging after 3 days testing, out of which one is done today as it does not WORK !

I am using SAFARI / MAC OS

August 27, 2019

Hi, you just need to change template location in app.
Please contact us.