Xtra info ‑ Extra details

Xtra info ‑ Extra details

by Fuznet

Easily add additional information to your product pages.

Australia Remotes

Great app! Great customer Service! It just works. A quick tip though if you decide to remove it don't forget to uninstall it first.

Hollandseprijsjes

Good service communication and friendly. They solved my problem within a blink of an eye. I sincerely recommend this!

Blissfully Bookish

I really have enjoyed this app but it has a major shortcoming. You can only set up one extra info. My products have different shipping times (what I use this app for), I'd love to be able to say "All shirts ship in X time", "All pins ship in X time". However, there's no option for multiple messages across the store. Such a bummer. Please consider adding the ability to have different messages for different products and I'll come back. I'd even be willing to pay more for it. Alas, I have to find another alternative in the meantime. :(

linikaralo

I dont get it. You need to pay for it, still, you cant use different icons/text for different pages.. whats the point? If i wanted to write the same on every product, i could just copy paste in the description. Might uninstall now..

June 12, 2020

Hi,
Thanks for you review. Our app allow to add new sentences on all product in one time. If you prefer to do it by hand go there. But if a person has 1000 products it saves him considerable time. In addition our application allows you to add countdowns, it is not possible to do this in the description of a product.

Olimp Sport Nutrition Romania

IT JUST DESTROYED MY WEBSHOP! The mobile version cannot load the banner and MENU is not clickable any more! Unbelievable!

June 9, 2020

Hi, our app does not affect this item. you must be wrong.

Bramley and Walker

Even all the other apps are useful which are being offered by them. Thanks a lot for helping shopify community.

May 31, 2020

Thank you very much for your positive feedback 👍

Bank of Singapore

Its worth it. Helped me increasing the engagement on my products by letting me add more information.

May 31, 2020

Thank you very much for your positive feedback 👍

FIEWTY PHONE

Ludovic du service client est top , problème résolu très rapidement !
Je recommande c'est pro et fiable

May 17, 2020

Ckustom®

Bonjour, Je viens d'installer votre application et ça fait plaisir de voir l'effet de cette dernière sur la fiche produit.Merci beaucoup pour votre aide précieuse et les conseils que vous m'avez apporté. je recommande fortement vos services.Merci

April 15, 2020

RUE DES TABLEAUX

Super SAV répond de suite ! vraiment ravie..j'adore cette appli..c'est parfait est vraiment pas cher..merci

March 21, 2020