Live Chat by Combidesk

Live Chat by Combidesk

by Combidesk

Live chat provides a fast way to connect with customers!

Anita Grant

I've been using this app since 2017, it has had loads of issues but Combidesk have always dealt with each issue in a timely manner. However, Combidesk has been owned & operated by Zendesk & ZopIM... :( Since then I've been having nothing but issue after issue, this morning I couldn't even login to my admin. The chat box is not appearing via my laptop but is appearing on my phone.
Tried to contact support but to no avail. Found Re:amaze and have installed that instead!
It costs a little extra but in the long run is worth it! More functionality & great customer support.

November 16, 2020

Hi Anita, too bad the installation flawed. I'm happy to help with the issue. Saw you found another app. Sorry you had to write this review 😏
Have a great day! Best, Tim - Combidesk

GO-KOT

I used this app hoping to get conversions. It worked!!! Answering simple questions while customers are shopping helps make the conversion.

Complete Unity Yoga

Great app works very well :) and good value! you can see it in action here: www.completeunityyoga.com

Vendor_expert

I love this app. As the first app to me for my business as a chat it was great. I have advance in my app choice eith other features. The app doesn't upgrade. Thanks

Otr World

Very easy and simple installation. Works great so far. A very good and useful app at the right price!

Lead Apparel

It's a great chat app. We've been using it for years.

Denker Mobiliario

Have been using LiveChat for a while now it's reliable and easy to use.

Huge support, and keep up the good work!

Claribelskincare

Terrible app. Buyer beware. Would not let me create an account, their own chat help was of no help, and even after trying again. Worthless.

Neo Thread Company

I've been able to secure so many more orders as customers have chatted through their hesitations, received answers and ended up happy with their order!

Ats Machine Safety Solutions

This app has worked well so far. I never realized how many B2B customers would use chat, but we've already had several sales come from initial contact on the chat app! 5 stars!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6