Zeno Landing Page Builder

Build responsive Landing, Blog, Product, Collection, Cart page

Free plan available. 10-day free trial.

Peto Grooming

The app is useful to build pages without coding. It is easy to use also, I tried other page builders and this seems to be the best. Great work!

Grannies Company Shop

Awesome app, with tons of features! The live chat response is fast, I would definitely recommend anyone to use it!

Dolla Gettin

I use this app to build my landing page. It is great and very easy to use, the customer support team is also very helpful.

BUNNEY

Stay away from this app, if you ever want to uninstall this, your website will be in trouble and they will not even care to answer you on any e-mail and treat you like a ghost

October 7, 2021

Hello there,
I'm sorry you about the issue with your website. We are always available in live chat in app, and try to answer all the questions as soon as possible. We also just send you an invitation for a live remote to fix all your issues. Can you let us help you with this?

Prabhuji's Gifts

This app is highly recommended. It is easy to operate, with a ton of options and functionalities, and above all an absolutely wonderful support!

小巨人百科

Zeno is providing excellent service with reasonable price.
Their customer service is also really great.
The best page builder in my opinion (i tried 5-6 page builder already...)

CANECAS.NET

De repente, eles não tem mais plano grátis. Que maravilha. Mudam assim, de repente. Quem ja tinha o app, azar.
Why no Free plan any more?
We no longer support Free plan as the app has grown significantly in functionalities and we want to offer higher quality service to all paying customers.

PRODTAIL

Ottima app, sono riuscito a modificare tutte la pagine dei prodotti su cui shopify plus è limitato. Pero non riesco a creare landing page!!!

September 2, 2021

Salut Prodtail,
L'application vous permet de concevoir une page de destination. Pouvez-vous nous parler via le chat en direct afin que nous puissions travailler ensemble pour créer vos pages de destination ?

Leravo

This is so perfect, It has everything I need. Thank you for such an amazing app Zeno. The best page builder ever!

MuttHaviorist

I would say the app is a 4.5 but Daniel their Customer Support Guru makes it a 5! The app is a 4.5 because it takes some getting use to as it be a little over whelming at first. But once you do get it it goes quick. I knew absolutely nothing about web design and with the use of the common sense way this app is put together and Daniel's assistance, I was able to completely build a new site from scratch. If I can do it, trust me, anyone can! Use this app immediately if not sooner!