Zero Øut

Zero Øut

by Valence Labs

Hide Sold Out Products

Lightsonfleek

I tried contacting via phone and email customer support multiple times and never got a response. I need Zero Out to be able to integrate for other channels not just my online store. Example being visibility for HOUZZ.

Sassyassyclothing

I think the app works fine and have 3 more sites that I will be putting it on
Ronnie Jeans

Briny Boutique

This app has been a huge time and stress saver for our store. Our team had to be constantly checking to make sure we deleted items with zero inventory. Now we don't even have to think about it. Great app. Highly recommended.

American Rag 2

Would be great if this could hide or not automatically publish products with no photos as well. If your shop uses any sort of integration with an outside POS to create your products this app will push live products with no photos, descriptions, SEO, etc. straight to your shop. Some sort of override would be great. I want products published when they are ready for public consumption, not only because they have inventory.

Panache Living57

Great App! We recommend it for all our clients.
www.echic.com.au

Memoi

This app is absolutely fantastic. It's simple, and very easy to configure, but does its job very well. It immediately hides or deletes all zero-stock listings, and then closely monitors changes in stock. As soon as an item goes out of or comes back into stock, Zero Out takes the appropriate action. This app saved me a boatload of time. Worth every penny.

Alimongo

This plugin is a star. All my out of stock are well managed with this plugin.

Outdoorking

Works great, option to automatically hide products that go out of stock and unhide products that come back in stock.

Cosmic Games

A very good app for hiding out of stock items until you get them back in.

5 stars from me!

Josies Gifts And Collectilbles

I have to check inventory every day in my store. Removing out of stock was so time consuming until I installed Zero Out. It is amazing. Easy to install and most of all I don't have to remove out of stock items anymore! Zero Out does it for me! They even put the item back in stock when they become available again. I highly recommend Zero Out.