4.8

Merchants find this app user-friendly and effective for creating customizable, high-converting landing and sales pages. It's praised for its superior blogging function, built-in analytics, and seamless Shopify integration. Many have seen positive results in lead generation and conversions, and appreciate its cost-effectiveness. The customer support team is often commended for their quick and efficient responses. Regular updates keep the app relevant and efficient without impacting store performance.

February 28, 2024

Apart from the ease of building proven product and landing pages, the support team is really knowledgeable and super quick at resolving any issus.

Mouse Away
September 4, 2023

World-Class Product and Service! Highly Recommended

DearUNIVERSE.com
Over 1 year using the app
Zipify Apps replied September 6, 2023

Thank you for the 5-star review, DearUNIVERSE.com. We're really happy to know you find Zipify Pages to be a world-class product with equally impressive service. And we appreciate you recommending Zipify Pages! If you ever need assistance with anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team.

March 6, 2023

So much better than the native Shopify pages builder! Can't believe how easy it is with Zipify pages to create great looking pages, even for beginners. And the best thing...knowing its build by a team who have the knowledge of what it really takes to run successful brands.

MEN ON TOP
8 months using the app
Zipify Apps replied March 8, 2023

Hey, MEN ON TOP! Thank you for the great review! We pride ourselves on Zipify Page's ease of use and are always digging deeper to see how we can improve the app even more. And we agree -- our team knows what they are doing AND they love doing it! If you need help with anything, please reach out!

May 31, 2023

This app has been a game changer. For years we had been using a good looking paid template for our shop and recently switched our categories pages and homepage to zipify. We are slowly transitioning our product pages and directly after the switch we had a huge bump in conversion (from 3% to 4%) and we aren’t even close to done with all the updates. The customer service has been helpful and super fast to respond. I am very happy with Ezra’s software. Next we will be adding OneClickUpSell!

NFS
About 2 months using the app
Zipify Apps replied May 31, 2023

Thanks, NFS! We're really psyched to hear about your success so far transitioning over to Zipify Pages. We believe you'll continue to see that success grow! If you ever need help with anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support Team!

Edited April 27, 2023

Amazing App! I can highly recommend it. Building beautiful high-converting pages are super simple. But the reason I love this App so much is the support team. They're just next level and world class! They will not rest until your issue is resolved or fixed or an alternative solution is found. And they even check in with you a day or two later. You guys rock!

Lone Wolf Coffee Co.
About 1 month using the app
Zipify Apps replied May 3, 2023

Thank you, Lone Wolf Coffee Co.! We are stoked that you find Zipify Pages so useful, effective, and simple. But we're even more excited to hear that you have such high praise for our Support Team. Our members pride themselves on putting our Merchants' needs and questions at the top of their priority list. If you ever need help with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out.

May 3, 2023

The support in this app is amazing - they are very prompt and helpful. The layout and design options are fantastic, and they are always adding something new.

Wink Well
About 1 year using the app
Zipify Apps replied May 10, 2023

Thanks for the awesome review, Wink Well! We agree that our Support Team is prompt and helpful! And we are stoked to hear you find the design options so fantastic. We will continue to add new features and options for you! If you need help with anything, please don't hesitate to reach out.

February 21, 2024

I'm new to web development and anytime I've had questions support has been very helpful.

A-Track Meat Company
Zipify Apps replied February 28, 2024

Hey A-Track Meat Company,

We are stoked to have you on board as a Zipify Pages user. The app is designed in a way that anyone can use it without having to have a website design background, and we are glad you're navigating it well and receiving excellent support in the process! If you need anything, please reach out.

- Team Zipify

June 8, 2023

Ezra has created the best eCommerce SAAS of all time. Been using Zipify for many years - their support alone is 10x better than anything I've ever used".

Club Parents
3 months using the app
Zipify Apps replied June 14, 2023

Thanks, Club Parents! We appreciate the high praise for Zipify and Ezra! Our Support Team prides themselves on their knowledge of our products and their passion for helping our merchants with any needs or questions. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need help!

March 16, 2023

Great customer service. I have a ton of questions that I can either find on my own with the help section and tutorials, but when I can't find what I'm looking for they have delivered all the time. Just started using Zipify and can't wait to see what it can do for my store.

Get It Mama
About 1 month using the app
Zipify Apps replied March 22, 2023

Get it, Get It Mama! We strive to make Zipify Pages functionally user friendly with clear and concise help articles and tutorials. Our Support Team takes a lot of pride in going above and beyond to provide any guidance you may need. We're excited to hear about what Zipify Pages does for your store! If you need help with anything, please reach out.

June 8, 2023

Outstanding customer support! Really impressed with how well they have responded every time I have reached out. They really go far and beyond, I really recommend Zipify.

Waldo
Spain
5 months using the app
Zipify Apps replied June 14, 2023

We're so glad to hear you had a positive experience with our Customer Support Team, Waldo! We agree -- they go above and beyond! If you ever need help with anything else, please reach out!