4.8

Merchants find this app user-friendly and effective for creating customizable, high-converting landing and sales pages. It's praised for its superior blogging function, built-in analytics, and seamless Shopify integration. Many have seen positive results in lead generation and conversions, and appreciate its cost-effectiveness. The customer support team is often commended for their quick and efficient responses. Regular updates keep the app relevant and efficient without impacting store performance.

April 11, 2019

Great app! Love the features! Customer support was savvy and responsive to my queries.

XGOODS.Store
26 days using the app
June 2, 2020

I was not aware that I could build professional pages that allow me to add more images, videos, product descriptions, cross-sells, and up-sells as a way to increase conversions until I started using zipify pages. Thank you for your great support. Phanor Calle, MD

Gloxinialife by Dr. Calle
25 days using the app
March 17, 2023

Love everything about it. Super easy to create awesome-looking product pages and landing pages. And the support team is always super helpful and quick!

Aria Nutrition
Germany
Zipify Apps replied March 22, 2023

Hey, Aria Nutrition. We're stoked to receive such high praise and know you are loving Zipify Pages. We agree -- it's super easy to use and create great product and landing pages and our Support Team is fantastic! Please reach out if you need help with anything!
-Team Zipify

July 12, 2018

Really good app. It really increased AOV. Thanks

Homstery
Edited June 4, 2020

It is a very useful tool to build my Shopify page. I recommend the first time seller to use this to build your page.

Choco Nose Pet Supply
October 21, 2021

Love this one app very much. It makes my web pages neater and prettier as well as being able to help my clients find the value points they want faster. Although I am still on the free trial period, I think I will pay to use it.
You guys did a great job. Thank you to the team for providing such a great product.

BetterLaif.com
China
22 days using the app
Zipify Apps replied October 22, 2021

BetterLaif.com thank you for the honest review! It means a lot that you're going to become a paid user! Makes our day to hear this. As well as you're seeing huge value out of the pages, templates, and features Zipify Pages has. Love it! If you need anything please reach out!
-Team Zipify

September 27, 2019

Good app and great customer service especially Justine. Much easier to set up than click funnels with a faster load speed, perfect solution to an advanced e-commerce marketplace where landing page experience is even more important

Skull Riderz
21 days using the app
March 26, 2019

This product is powerful and surprisingly easy to use (I am not a designer). Best of all is their customer support!

Bijou
21 days using the app
Edited June 3, 2019

Amazing. I loveeeeee this app! Kind of obsess with it! So easy to use and to publish to my store! There is so much you can do to create amazing pages, offers, and more

N.O.P
20 days using the app
March 31, 2019

zipify pages support team, wow .. on a Sunday im in coffee shop frustrated on a liquid code error as i have very little time to get my page up for our new products launch on Amazon and fill bottles and; labels today .. then i see .. the support team will be back Monday.. i was like REALLY? to my dismay Karina a support team member pops her head in to my conversation and gives me the bold app switch solution.. i went through and made some changes and switched apps even to bold from Recharge app.. turns out Karina was the highlight of my day as we quickly solved this liquid error .. in short shes underpaid she saved my day and is very quick to the punch and id have her or any one of the support team members on my team to help my customers any day.. thank you so much Karina and ezra firstone. thnak for saving me the most powerful asset i have is my time.

standardhydroponics