4.8

Merchants find this app user-friendly and effective for creating customizable, high-converting landing and sales pages. It's praised for its superior blogging function, built-in analytics, and seamless Shopify integration. Many have seen positive results in lead generation and conversions, and appreciate its cost-effectiveness. The customer support team is often commended for their quick and efficient responses. Regular updates keep the app relevant and efficient without impacting store performance.

June 4, 2020

Easy to use, does everything you need. Its like click, click, click... done! Build my product pages and store pages with it. Perfect pair to one-click upsell

Natgrown
29 days using the app
November 8, 2020

Great templates, nice app layout, and easy to see through. World-class help center, 100% customer-based, and the help they give is literally insane! Thank you for providing this great app :)

Reveille Joy
Hungary
October 11, 2022

Incredibly beneficial for running ads. I've created multiple landing pages within the first few days with ease. Looking forward to running traffic to them next!

Red Dot Laser Engraving
Zipify Apps replied October 12, 2022

Hey Red Dot Laser Engraving! Yes!!!! Building custom landing pages for your ads is a super smart way to use Zipify Pages! Stoked that you're able to build them with ease. Thanks for leaving a review. If you need anything, please reach out.
- Team Zipify

July 28, 2020

The best page builder what I ever have seen! Great job thank you! :-)
My sales pages look really professional because they have really beautiful templates!

your.doggy.com
Slovakia
April 13, 2020

I used this app as a beginner and by the help of their Customer Associate Tasha. She helped me build my page. Even though iIve had a couple of issues

TLM SKIN
India
27 days using the app
July 18, 2018

I have never seen a support so helpful and responsive. I used Smarketly and Funnel Buildr and I am telling you Zipify is far more easier and straight to the points. the features are much better too. best app for sure!

Giftsmoothly
26 days using the app
April 11, 2019

Great app! Love the features! Customer support was savvy and responsive to my queries.

XGOODS.Store
26 days using the app
June 2, 2020

I was not aware that I could build professional pages that allow me to add more images, videos, product descriptions, cross-sells, and up-sells as a way to increase conversions until I started using zipify pages. Thank you for your great support. Phanor Calle, MD

Gloxinialife by Dr. Calle
25 days using the app
July 12, 2018

Really good app. It really increased AOV. Thanks

Homstery
23 days using the app
Edited June 4, 2020

It is a very useful tool to build my Shopify page. I recommend the first time seller to use this to build your page.

Choco Nose Pet Supply