Automatic Discounts & Coupons

Automatic Discounts & Coupons | Reviews

by Zegsu

Automatic Discounts, Discount Pop ups, Exit Intent Coupon Code

Live Yielded Shop

This app is exactly what I've been looking for and love the customization! It works great. I had some questions with setting it up and getting it to work for my exact needs and reached out to the company. The customer service is wonderful. They answered all my questions and followed up nicely.

February 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that you are loving the discount popup and it is helping you boost sales. We wish you all the success in your business!

Stay safe!

Executive-style.com

Being new to Shopify I needed a pop-up app that I could understand and activate easily. I found that this app fits the bill for my store. I had questions so I reached out to the developer who got back to me very quickly, helped me understand the process and ensured that I had set everything up correctly. Great service!

January 5, 2021

Thank you for your review. Do let us know if you need any further help and we'd be glad to assist and make sure to provide you with a 5-star experience :)

Stay safe,

Ace Disc Golf

A great little app. Created an exit discount and has already started to convert 12% of customers who were going to exit with no sale.

January 4, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled to know that our app has helped you sell more. We wish you a very Happy New Year 2021. Rooting for your success :)

Stay safe,

funcasebuddy

The app's Exit Intent greatly helps in converting potential into actual sales.
The app is very simple to use and it allow users to set multiple discounts to run concurrently.
I really love it.

December 12, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that you have found value in our app. We hope our app helps you increase your sales. For any help, please feel free to contact us. Rooting for your success :)

MixnBlend Juices Ltd

I recently installed this free app and it’s working wonders and has generated sales and will highly recommend. It’s very user friendly too.

November 27, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that our app is helping you generate sales. Cheers to your success!

E-Barber Shop

Cercavo un app che mi permettere di gestire i vari sconti sul mio shop. app veramente molto valida , lo consiglio a tutti

November 27, 2020

Grazie per il tuo meraviglioso feedback. Salute al tuo successo!

DERMOSANA™

Very smart application, easy to use, setted up in minutes Very smart application, easy to use, setted up in minutes

November 17, 2020

Thank you for your review. We hope the app helps you sell more this BFCM and beyond. To your success!