4.9
May 23, 2024

I would recommend the app. The app is easy enough to use and implement into my site, but the big reason I’d recommend this app is because of the support you get from the team.
Ashish helped me amend how the app was appearing on my website which now make it look a lot better.
Thanks you

Heat My House
About 2 months using the app
April 16, 2024

Tried multiple zipcode checkers, but only Zippy was able to provide a solution that fit our needs.
They offer the zipcode validator in the product page as well as an open for the validator to be on the header, which many other validators do not provide.
THeir team was very helpful and responsive as well and helped us fix certain issues specific to our theme

Blip
About 1 month using the app
April 30, 2024

Really useful. We offer our products with no restrictions but a fitting service to a range of UK postcode areas.

ZIppy handles UK postcodes just great (others forget that not everywhere has a totally numeric zip) and allows us to communicate service availability to customers without needing them to read through a long list of postcode areas to see if their area is served.

Towsure
28 days using the app
March 11, 2024

Super helpful app, super helpful team!

Filament Coffee
17 days using the app
January 15, 2024

Good support, great free solution

FOMO
About 1 month using the app
April 18, 2024

Best service

the women's fashion mart
1 day using the app
November 27, 2023

Great response from the support team when setting up the app, and so far, so good. The app looks like it will tick every box:)

Security Bollards Direct
3 months using the app
October 6, 2023

Zippy has been an effective, useful addition to my shopify store. Their customer service is quick and efficient. Highly recommend!

Damn Right Cocktails
About 1 year using the app
November 5, 2023

The team was super duper patient with us and helped hard code some of the things that were needed to implement the app. I highly recommend everyone to try and use Zippy!

The Gourmet Gardener
17 days using the app
July 7, 2023

We've been searching for an app that offers the flexibility like zippy for so long and we're so happy that we have found zippy. Not only this app fulfills our needs but in addition, the support team is amazing, especially Ashish, he has been super helpful solving our problems and tailor the layout of the app based on our requirement.

ARMOR THE POOCH