4.9
November 27, 2023

Great response from the support team when setting up the app, and so far, so good. The app looks like it will tick every box:)

Security Bollards Direct
3 months using the app
November 5, 2023

The team was super duper patient with us and helped hard code some of the things that were needed to implement the app. I highly recommend everyone to try and use Zippy!

The Gourmet Gardener
19 days using the app
October 6, 2023

Zippy has been an effective, useful addition to my shopify store. Their customer service is quick and efficient. Highly recommend!

Damn Right Cocktails
About 1 year using the app
December 27, 2023

This app is great. Best customer support experience. Highly recommend.

Shinoor
About 2 hours using the app
January 15, 2024

Good support, great free solution

FOMO
44 minutes using the app
September 15, 2023

I couldn't be happier with this app! It's exactly what I needed to implement postcode restrictions for my product deliveries, ensuring that we serve our limited delivery area seamlessly. The support team behind this app has been outstanding - responsive, helpful, and genuinely dedicated to resolving any queries or issues promptly. It has simplified our operations and improved our customer experience. Highly recommended!

Cakes N' Cans
4 months using the app
August 25, 2020

This is the best app for pincode check. It gets customized beautifully, and the support helped me place it exactly where i wanted it on my product page. Am glad i chose zippy, I really dont think any other app would have fit my requirements in its place. Thank you so much for this perfect looking app and awesome support. Highly recommend!

Bombay Diva
Edited August 23, 2020

I really loved the support. I asked them to fix a thing and not only the problem was fixed but also updated according to my preference and customer's convenience.
Recommended.

Aditi Parisons
July 4, 2020

A very useful app with an amazing support team. Installation and customizations are super fast and easy.
Kudos to the team. Highly recommended app.

Folklore Tea
October 19, 2020

Great Support and quick response, i have asked 3-4 changes for the app they resopnded very well and implimented feature quickly very helpful and satisfied

Flipside
Rising Sigma Technologies replied October 19, 2020

Thank you for your review.

The satisfaction of our users is our highest priority. We're glad that you liked the app and the support.

Thank you for using Zippy.