4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for enhancing e-commerce sales through its customization options, cross-selling, and bundling features. It's praised for its effective bundle builder and one-click upsell options, which boost sales volume and average order value. The customer support and pricing strategy are also appreciated. Suitable for both new and established businesses, it offers a free plan for beginners. It's easy to integrate, customizable, and reported to increase conversion rates and ROI.

August 4, 2023

Incredibly powerful App that's so customizable and the Customer support is amazing! We easily added this to our Replo page builder without issues.

Edasi
5 months using the app
Zoorix replied August 6, 2023

THANK YOU so much for this great review! 🙏 💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🤗

May 15, 2023

I couldn't leave anything less than 5 stars for this app! Works really well with my store and matches with the existing layout perfectly :)

Customer support is also excellent! Ohad was a great guy deal with and addressed all my concerns quickly and professionally.

There is only one possible issue that I would mention, depending upon your business type. Their standard pricing structure can be problematic if the products that you sell, naturally sell with lots of related accessories as standard, as it puts you into the higher pricing category right away (since much of it will be considered revenue generated by Zoorix). At least in my case, I already sold over $800 worth of related items, as buyers of my main products require them.

Overall though, it's a great tool with great customer service. I highly recommend that you give it a try!

Superguns
2 months using the app
Zoorix replied May 15, 2023

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review, highly appreciated! 🙏 💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🤗🤗🤗 Regarding the pricing, when you win we win, so in case our default pricing is not ideal for your store, we are always happy to think together and find the right pricing structure that works best for you! 🙌🙌

April 13, 2023

Very good app for cross-selling on different places in your store. And also great and fast customer support allowed us to modify the widget according to our need! Thanks

Normod
Türkiye
Over 1 year using the app
Zoorix replied April 13, 2023

Thank you so much for sharing this great review, much appreciated! 🙏 💐😍 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🤗

July 29, 2023

Thanks to Ohad for helping me create a custom volume bundle offer for my product. I appreciate you taking the time to do the extra work even though you didn't have to. <3 Special thanks to Zoorix for having an amazing support team!

Lyxa
Sweden
17 days using the app
Zoorix replied July 31, 2023

It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🤗🤗 Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review! 🙏 💐💐

April 18, 2023

I can't recommend Zoorix Cross-Sell & Bundles enough. This app is a must-have for any Shopify store looking to increase sales. The bundles and cross-sell options are fantastic, and the app is incredibly easy to use. But what really sets Zoorix apart is their amazing customer service. The CEO hopped on a Zoom session with me to brainstorm the best way to use the app in my store, and I was blown away by their dedication to helping their customers succeed. If you're looking for a powerful app with top-notch support, Zoorix is the way to go!

Egypt Treasures
Israel
8 months using the app
Zoorix replied April 20, 2023

THANK YOU so much for this wonderful review, much appreciated! 🙏 💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🤗

September 11, 2023

Great, Amazing support, Fast Reply...

fleurn
Egypt
About 2 months using the app
Zoorix replied September 12, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this amazing review! 🙏 💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🤗🤗

September 15, 2023

nice app with nice features. Excellent support team for every request.

Life Pet Care
Italy
2 days using the app
Zoorix replied September 16, 2023

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! 🙏 💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🙌🙌

November 20, 2023

excelentes funcionalidades y excelente servicio al cliente. MUY RECOMENDADA!

Orae Design
Spain
29 days using the app
Zoorix replied November 22, 2023

¡Muchas gracias por proporcionar una reseña tan positiva! ¡Valoramos tu opinión! 💐🙏 Si tienes alguna pregunta o solicitud, no dudes en hacérnoslo saber; siempre estamos listos para ayudar. 🤗🤗

February 6, 2024

Great staff support, amazing featues, whats not to love about this app, I highly recommend it!

Kitboon
Hong Kong SAR
Zoorix replied February 7, 2024

Thank you very much for sharing this review! Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us! 🌹 We're always here to assist with any questions or requests you might have! 🥰🙏

March 20, 2023

On-boarding meeting with Ohad went very well, Ohad was very patient and helpful. Resolved a set-up issue with discounts, which I understand now and explained product mapping, which I also have a much better understanding of now. I am sure in the future I will be sending Ohad quite a few emails asking for more to be explained :)

Woods Wellbeing
3 months using the app
Zoorix replied March 20, 2023

THANK YOU so much for sharing this great review, much appreciated! 💐💐🙏 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🙌🙌