1App

1App

by Edi & P

Multiple features to boost revenue! All you need in one app!

Five-0 Coffee Co

This app has been a great addition to our site and is really simple to use. I had a couple problems in the beginning and their support was super helpful and fixed the issue very quickly. Would recommend!

November 25, 2020

Thanks for the review and for helping us take 1App further!

Sweet Apricity

I am very excited about the functionality of this app. It brings together a lot of tools that I have seen on other apps and makes it very easy to install them. I am very excited for some of the upcoming features they have talked about adding. It will make managing my store so much easier having them all in one place. Support has been amazing when I was getting set up.

November 3, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and review, we really appreciate it!

We're also excited for all upcoming features - it's great to have your store as company on this journey!

Douée Beauté

in love with this app. highly recommend if you want to customize your website and add different features.

October 31, 2020

Thanks for your review! We're glad that you like 1App!

Printer Me - Fashion & Style

1App Is doing such a great job! I've been using most of the features and it is so easy to use. I am 100% sure that the app would keep improving with more features. work so well.

October 29, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and review, we really appreciate it!

We'll definitely add even more features and keep improving current ones!

Stellam Watches

1App is one of, if not the best app I am using at the moment, it is extremely easy and fast to use and their customer service is top notch. I needed to download 3+ apps to do what they do. Highly recommend every store to download and use this app.

October 21, 2020

Thanks for the review!

Awesome that you replaced multiple single purpose apps with 1App!

Mat's Hot Shop

Such a great find! So many features and the support was amazing to help customise the experience for my website, love it and using pretty much all of the features !

October 15, 2020

The Solo Candle Co, LLC

We decided to try this app because we needed our customers to be actively aware of how close they were to our free shipping. This does that simply and effectively. There are a few other features we find to be beneficial, but for now we are opting to only use the free shipping alert.

October 14, 2020

Thanks for your review! We're glad that you like 1App!

SnuggleBug Baby Gear

The guys are super responsive and stand behind the product! I had a slight issue and got back to me pretty quickly!

September 6, 2020

Thanks for the review and for helping us take 1App further!

myflorist.cz

This app conveniently provides a complete package for store owners looking to improve their conversion rates. Very easy to set up (great job on the admin UI), loving the way sales pop-ups look on our store. Great experience so far.

September 5, 2020

Thank's for your kind words! We're hard at work trying to make this the best app possible!